PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MLB Gameday audio on the Touch Pro?

This might help, or I might be dead wrong, but there is a free app called Wunderradio. I forgot where I found this but I had this for a while and it picks up stations from Everywheres. I'm sure you can find the broadcast's of all the MLB games starting tommorow. Search for this app, works really good.

Hope this helps you get your basball fix!
Old 04-05-2009, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
This might help, or I might be dead wrong, but there is a free app called Wunderradio.
ok...so if im in lets say...las vegas. and i wanna listen to a yankee game(live) while in NV on 88.3am wcbs. wunderradio is the answer???
Old 04-05-2009, 04:19 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I doubt it. mbl requires all radio stations that broadcast that games, turn off their online stream. I hope I'm wrong...
Old 04-05-2009, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
I doubt it. mbl requires all radio stations that broadcast that games, turn off their online stream. I hope I'm wrong...
nah..i know ur right...i wish sumthin like that was available..
Old 04-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro 850

DimJim is a n00b

so are you guys subscribing to the $5/mo mobile service? I already paid for the yearly $15 Gameday audio service and would like to find a way to log-in and listen through a browser on my HTC touch.

Any suggestions?
Old 04-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Palm Pre

Machinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuffMachinehead knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeythekidd View Post
I used opera. It wasnt choppy it sounds muffled and theres a bunch of background noise, high pitch wistle, static. I'll try IE and see if that works better.
IE worked fine last season with my Mogul.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimJim View Post
so are you guys subscribing to the $5/mo mobile service? I already paid for the yearly $15 Gameday audio service and would like to find a way to log-in and listen through a browser on my HTC touch.

Any suggestions?
On the MLB website it shows $4.99 a month for the mobile audio but when I went to http://m.mlb.com/gda/index.jsp from my phone it was only $2.49 a month so I went ahead and signed up for the mobile version.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro 850

DimJim is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeythekidd View Post
On the MLB website it shows $4.99 a month for the mobile audio but when I went to http://m.mlb.com/gda/index.jsp from my phone it was only $2.49 a month so I went ahead and signed up for the mobile version.
I tried going to that page from PIE, Opera, and Skyfire. In PIE and Skyfire it lets me click on a game, enter my gameday login/pass, but then gives me this MLB.com message:

"An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again in a few minutes."

In opera on the "game selection" screen it simply states that Opera is not supported. From the mobile address it WILL let me login from my desktop browser and listen to the game (firefox).

I have not yet subscribed to the "mobile" version of gameday audio, but I figured it would prompt me (hopefully at the $2.49/mo rate instead of $4.99).

I guess I might just have to bite the bullet on this one and pay $5/mo
Old 04-07-2009, 04:58 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimJim View Post
"An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again in a few minutes."
I had to log in with on pc, and setup my address and cc#
then log in with the phone and input the same cc# as before.
yes, only 2.49
Old 04-07-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work

Too bad it doesn't work in Opera but the $2.49/mon works great in IE. Sounds very nice.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro