PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CAB Repository

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog611 View Post
I've updated hTorch, and added two new cabs:

- spinthebottlesetup.cab
- cleanRAM_v1.0.6.cab

I'll upload more as I find them. Also I plan on including a ROMs section soon. Keep checking back. Enjoy!
See, that's why a wiki is the only way to go:

1) you are going to have to constantly update versions as they are released and only few users will have access to do so unless it's a wiki

2) hosting files yourself (that are still being actively updated) is a never ending endeavor.

That's why i don't really do web sites that require ANY updating for anyone because the up front fee's don't cover the life time of updates.

just some thing to think about

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 03-22-2009, 07:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

great idea.. but theres always gonna be alot of newbbies, we have to assume that much.. the formats fine and simple.. but like theres 2 operas on there, whats the differnce? sure, i can find out, or may know, but alot of newbs wont.. you need to tag the cabs with info.. its a ton work, trust me all i did was like 50 things in my post here.. just the name>description>and i tried for good links to each as well for further readin on it.. that took me like an hr easy to do up.. you have a great idea, its whether or not your willing to put the hrs and hrs involved to get it going good..then it wont be so bad when future cabs are added a few at a time
Old 03-22-2009, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

You have got to have discriptions or this just isnt going to have the real value it could.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 03-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

impudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuff

Maddog you should edit the first post in the thread with a link instead of making us scroll!

Device:XV6850 - Verizon Touch Pro
Radio: 1.03.03v
SPL: .35-comonex
5/2/09 SSK 2.0 20776

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Hey guys, There has been a project like this for a handfull of months now... go to xda and look for JAK Portal i believe is what it was called. There's a cab for the install and everything.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

it's been a while since anyone posted anything on this. any updates or has this been abandoned? this sounds like a good idea like everyone is saying but there needs to some kind of check on the system for viruses and or malicious code. anyone can cook but it takes an experienced chef to get it just right....my 2 cents

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro