PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Titan, Apache, Q9c
Carrier: Sprint

318iEnthusiast is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Your favorite ROM and why?

I as well tend to "flash around" a lot. I've ran Juicy's, Merdihn's, Mighty Mikes, and a few others on my Touch Pro and I'm Running Merdihn's 24/7 now. I love it. It's clean, fast, does everything I need.

I was debating on cooking my own ROM as well, but opted for running some others first. I've cooked Hundreds (an props to those of you who are over thousands) of ROMs and variations on my Apache and Mogul. But thats was primarily due to the lack of flash-able ROM space.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

markppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to markppc6700

well i've been loyal to IVAN's black rom

i've tried all of the above but i keep going back to his 1.8 rom. I've had 0 problems with it
Old 03-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

still using Juggs 4.0

Too lazy to try newer roms. Works pretty good.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:46 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i stuck with Juggalo,it feels the best "put together" for me
Old 03-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mighty 4.11, I had a replacement TP come in in February and I could load some other ROM's on it after unlocking but Mighty's works great and has everything I need. His ROM made it the fastest and most responsive WM Device I have used without the daily soft reset...LOL
Old 03-12-2009, 12:03 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

I can finally and honestly say my own the heavyload ver..
I added everything and the sink and its still fast and stable..
Try It..
Old 03-12-2009, 04:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
personally i like mine the best...why you ask?...because it does exactly what i need it to do...nothing more...nothing less...i get atleast 2 days of battery out of it and blazing speed using tflo3d and latest build of tomtom 7 is like a dream come true with over 320mb of internal storage once its all said and done...plus i still think the blue/black combo is friggin sweet
+1
I've flashed alot of roms on my TP but i keep coming back to juggs 4.0 .........
It just works for me the best and the battery life is about 2days ......

BTW: WAITING FOR NEXT..
Old 03-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G 1.4Ghz

svtracer05 is a n00b

I have flashed a lot of ROMS on my Diamond... If you want to go for a carrier rom... go with the new Telus rom... I used it for a long time on my sprint diamond no problems.

Iam now using Mighty Mikes 4.6 and its pretty sweet...best custom rom overall...
Old 03-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81

I've been using Juggalo 0.08B since I got my TP and I've loved it so far. However I need to switch because the TP2 Manila will be released soon and it, along with several of its components, requires a WM build over 21000. I've been reading up on the major releases with the later builds and I'm trying to find the one that's closest to what I'm used to. So far it looks like SSK, KK, and Merdin ROMs have a build I need and are well respected, but I'm not sure what would suit my needs the best. I'm wondering if anyone might have some advice. I like a lot of the apps and customizations that are on Jugg's ROM, but I also care about speed and stability.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

izanagi is keeping up the good workizanagi is keeping up the good workizanagi is keeping up the good work

What is your impression of Ivan's Sprint Black v1.8?

I absolutely love the styling, and it is extremely fast. I'd like to know if anyone has used it and moved on, because I'm still honeymooning with v1.9 (no big changes from v1. and I'm thinking it's going to be hard to give up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro