PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44 for sprint CAB. Works on stock ROM

^^^ The program is free but you have to have picture mail on your account.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44 for sprint CAB. Works on stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeythekidd View Post
^^^ The program is free but you have to have picture mail on your account.
This app works better than Sprint Picture Mail, light speed fast sending and receiving... It even works with MightyMike/LilRico 4.12 super ROM, yeah....{LOL}
Old 02-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

am I the only one running a combination of arcsoft and sprint picture mail. I have only had a lag issue once but thats it otherwise It has worked pretty good for me. the only thing I wish is that i could increase the size on how much I can send.on my current version the size limit is 350 kb.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 02-27-2009, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

I guess people didn't understand my question or just simply ignoring.......

I have followed killerq's installation of arcsoft for the past week or so and i finally got it to work but it is still a little buggy. My question is will this cab work if i just uninstall the current arcsoft version i have and install this cab or will i have to hard reset and start over? i would appreciate a simple yes or no answer......

TK

Old 02-27-2009, 02:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work

^^^ If I were you I would remove your current arcsoft, soft reset, than install this one. It should take care of anything you might have missed. Good luck.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hey Jaminmc Thanks for your work. I'm sending pics left and right now. You should add this link to your first post. Its for Gadgetfreaks custom icons for Arcsoft. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=402
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:52 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeythekidd View Post
Hey Jaminmc Thanks for your work. I'm sending pics left and right now. You should add this link to your first post. Its for Gadgetfreaks custom icons for Arcsoft. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=402
I will look at making a cab for this later when I can test it.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:02 AM
Livin' Dangerously

I made the cab havent tested it yet but it should work and its uninstallable. somebody test it and give some feedback please.
Attached Files
File Type: cab gadgetfreak Arcsoft MMS icons.cab (739.3 KB, 203 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:21 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
I made the cab havent tested it yet but it should work and its uninstallable. somebody test it and give some feedback please.

The arcsoft cab I have is quite a bit bigger than this one in size. From the filename it appears as though it's only icons, not an actual arcsoft mms software.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post

I have Gadgetfreak's Arcsoft Icon cab and it works.

TK

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro