PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   new TP2 manilla for TP-Dutty created it for HD already (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58342)

Hafrust 02-20-2009 05:40 PM

Re: new TP2 manilla for TP-Dutty created it for HD already

I could be wrong, but the way I read it, he's going to be posting the updated version in the same thread he posted his latest HD Port. That's what it looks like since a lot of the posts in that thread are dated back to december.

No1ustad 02-20-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 725970)
Well I can tell you that I installed this on my TP today and it is wicked fast compared to the stock TF3D. They did a hell of a job converting this to VGA...

you helpin 'em test it man? or did you just install the manila ported from the HD on accident?

rainfreak 02-20-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No1ustad (Post 726370)
you helpin 'em test it man? or did you just install the manila ported from the HD on accident?

Yeah, you are right and I am a friggin' idiot. Here I am all excited about loading something that has been out for quite a while now.

See what happens when I hurt my back (yeah, again) and double up on my meds? The Vicodin, Flexoril and Tylenol 3's seemed like a good idea at the time.

God... and I was working on my company's Cisco router today... wonder what I F'd up on that thing... and what I am going to have to fix over the weekend...

rainfreak = jacka$$

stevedusa 02-20-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 726803)
Yeah, you are right and I am a friggin' idiot. Here I am all excited about loading something that has been out for quite a while now.

See what happens when I hurt my back (yeah, again) and double up on my meds? The Vicodin, Flexoril and Tylenol 3's seemed like a good idea at the time.

God... and I was working on my company's Cisco router today... wonder what I F'd up on that thing... and what I am going to have to fix over the weekend...

rainfreak = jacka$$

Meh, everytime I heard the word Cisco I have nightmares... Well good luck on your end! And hope you get it fixed ASAP, I know it has ruined many of my weekends.

rainfreak 02-20-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevedusa (Post 726820)
Meh, everytime I heard the word Cisco I have nightmares... Well good luck on your end! And hope you get it fixed ASAP, I know it has ruined many of my weekends.

Thanks... LOL!

Actually no one has complained of anything yet and after I made my last post I checked everything form outside my network so it looks like I didn't FUBAR it too bad. Tomorrow morning, when I am a little more "clear headed," I will be checking my config and comparing my changes to my last good running config to see what I mistakes I may have made.

For now... I just dosed up again and am too damn afraid to look at it :)

(and for the record, as far as company WANs are concerned, I would never consider anything other than a Cisco router for a solid, stable and dependable solution)

stevedusa 02-20-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 726832)
Thanks... LOL!

Actually no one has complained of anything yet and after I made my last post I checked everything form outside my network so it looks like I didn't FUBAR it too bad. Tomorrow morning, when I am a little more "clear headed," I will be checking my config and comparing my changes to my last good running config to see what I mistakes I may have made.

For now... I just dosed up again and am too damn afraid to look at it :)

(and for the record, as far as company WANs are concerned, I would never consider anything other than a Cisco router for a solid, stable and dependable solution)

AGREED... ISA requires constant babysitting and 24/7 diaper change among AD; no time for homebuilt linux router box; consumer router is good before we expended; nothing is better than a solid Cisco Router.

Pain in the behind to work those things though, but once done setting it up, runs forever lol.

Now I have a fear for a blinking cursor and closets, if you know what I mean.

rainfreak 02-20-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevedusa (Post 726841)
AGREED... ISA requires constant babysitting and 24/7 diaper change among AD; no time for homebuilt linux router box; consumer router is good before we expended; nothing is better than a solid Cisco Router.

Pain in the behind to work those things though, but once done setting it up, runs forever lol.

Now I have a fear for a blinking cursor and closets, if you know what I mean.

LMAO.. .thanks, I needed that :)

bugsy90 02-21-2009 12:03 AM

ok calculator ported: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=2174
and Opera proted: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=2179
I beleive HTC Album is imminent as well but the only change is the speed it runs - nothing cosmetic

bugsy90 02-21-2009 11:28 AM

Touch Pro 2 keyboard should be ported today. It's anticipated to be a T9 keyboard which I don't love but it is what it is...

gianthobbit 02-21-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugsy90 (Post 727653)
Touch Pro 2 keyboard should be ported today. It's anticipated to be a T9 keyboard which I don't love but it is what it is...

sweet, thanks for the update