PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: blackberry storm app? for htc touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanch44 View Post
does anyone know of an app that makes the htc buttons click just like the new blackberry storm?
hey blanch... there are a few apps/programs... that make clicking sounds when u use them, when u use spb keyboard, you can set it to make a nice clicking sound like the bb storm, and the vibrating haptic feedback it you like that sort of thing, there are other apps on the touch that makes that clicking sound anytime when u touch the screen, but i cant remember what, jus search google or another site called smartphonejunkie... has all the apps you need for yur phone...

but if you have a touch, why r u posting this question in the 'touch pro' section.... u may get more feedback from touch users in that forum... definatly check the smartphonejunkie site though... they have all them apps, and u can customize your phone there... trust me... I used to have the touch also...

and forget the haters man... do ur thing, and make your phone how u like it!

Last edited by crazaytalent; 02-11-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:32 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is an option in the settings to have "click" sound when the screen is pressed on the Touch Pro. Look under settings.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

DaRedLight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64 View Post
DaRedLight, Snailslug has requested that the cab not be posted outside of xda. A link to the OP would have been enough.
I appreciate that...I obviously didn't read the entire post. I assure it wasn't deliberate disregard. I'll see if I can remove the .cab file. If not, I'm sure the powers to be can assist. Again, thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Last edited by DaRedLight; 02-12-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:49 PM
cw0802

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I understand the appeal of wanting to have a Blackberry like OS running on a WinMo device. It's like the folks that wanted to make their Moguls look like the iPhone. It's more of a "look what i can do with my phone" type of thing. When i got my Mogul, i made it look like the iPhone, mainly to throw it in some of my friends faces who were talking about how great their iPhone was. I pulled my Mogul out and they were in awe! So to the OP, if someone makes a skin that looks like the BB storm. do it and post your results!
Old 02-14-2009, 07:53 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

the most you can do is make the phone vibrate when it's screen is touched. beyond that, you're not going to find anything to emulate the storm's screen. personally, i find the bb's screen annoying as hell. i almost bought one, but just couldn't bring myself to deal with the shortcomings of a bb.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro