PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 06:10 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: You can Charge your HTC TP with a regular Mini USB. Did you know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucytec View Post
wow! what a bunch of haters!
It's fine. We're not haters, we're just poking fun at you.

If we were haters we would have flamed you to a crisp.

It's kinda cute, actually. It's called a mini-usb connector right there in the documentation. And yes, the "1000ma vs 500ma" thing has been posted here about a million times too.

Keep discovering new stuff, but before you post you could try searching. Chances are pretty good it's been posted already. If not, post away!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that a boy, im with you. ive posted some stuff that everyone knew about. glad your not perfect op like some of the other members that posted here. ill bet everyone that flamed the op has made a bad post or two also. welcome here and enjoy the site, not all members are as cruel as some in this thread. darren
I agree. Don't feel bad OP, I didn't realize the TP had a dpad for like 2 hours. And for those two hours, I was pissed. And guess what, when I discovered it, I made a thread because I wondered how many other people didn't know at first.

And to everyone flaming the OP, some people are just excited to realize that these 2 below fit together. Would you really guess by looking at them? Hope someone laughs at something stupid you all do today.

P.S. I'll be the first to say that I am damn good at paint. lol

Old 02-07-2009, 06:15 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

It's not that at all, its the SEARCH before you POST thing.

You know, we've all been here:

Just trying to help a new guy out.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

isangmahal is a n00b

Hey jucytec, if you are still having problems with battery life, you should definitely flash to the Telus radio. The battery life of my TP improved greatly after that flash.

Oh yeah, welcome to the site by the way.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL, this is a funny thread. Good find OP, some good info came out of the thread (not new, but good info nonetheless).
-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
are you really that eager to post a thread? sorry to be an *** but, REALLY!?! come on.
LOL This needs to be closed !
Old 02-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

i have to admit that I had my mogul for like 6 months before i realized i could plug a regular mini usb cable into it. I felt like a j-hole for not knowing.

OP....keep on keepin on.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Hey, I'm just posting so I can get one post closer to VIP

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 02-07-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Touch Pro 2

cannibalslug is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cannibalslug Send a message via MSN to cannibalslug Send a message via Yahoo to cannibalslug

As little use as this thread posts, one fact is incorrect. These htc chargers do not work in other phones (i.e. blackberry, motorola, standard mini usb). They are proprietary to the brand, they can take all other chargers. Blackberry chargers will not work with Motorola's and if they do the phone will eventually reject the charger but the blackberry can take a motorola...This to Captain Obvious of how every mini usb charger works with every phone.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:30 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Hey, I'm just posting so I can get one post closer to VIP

they'll ban you from VIP for stupid posts like this

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro