PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 02:01 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: New Aluminum Armor Case from Boxwave released

The TP is thick enough without a case.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:05 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
The TP is thick enough without a case.
yea but drop it and youll wish you had something

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
will anything fit the 3000mah battery sh1t i dont think you would be able to get that thing in your house
http://www.caselogic.com/vertical_le...modelid=101934

That, pictures here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=99
Old 02-05-2009, 02:11 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

ehh, thanks for the picks but i dont really like this case ether.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:11 AM
VIP n00b

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP

Quote:
yea but drop it and youll wish you had something
True, but that is why I stupidly pay the $7 a month for insurance...
Old 02-05-2009, 02:12 AM
War is the answer!

maybe im just being picky.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:15 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
True, but that is why I stupidly pay the $7 a month for insurance...
ok well then you pay the now $100 to replace a cracked screen instead of $15 to protect it.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:17 AM
VIP n00b

Quote:
ok well then you pay the now $100 to replace a cracked screen instead of $15 to protect it.
Okay, you got me on that one.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:19 AM
War is the answer!

lol, yea oh and its not dumb to pay the $7 its worth it..........kinda
Old 02-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dubhead is a n00b
Wink Re: New Aluminum Armor Case from Boxwave released

Folks,
Sorry earlier about posting to the Upgrades section, thanks to the mods for moving it. I do think that some valid points are made about this case. As I said I have had one back to the Blue Angel and one for my Apache. It can get cold and feel funky when you are one the phone with it up to your ear. It is worth my piece of mind to protect my phone without having to use my $7/month insurance to get a cruddy refurb (that has been my experience with the Lockline insurance for my Apache). In any event, the LCD screen protection is the main feature I wanted for this as well as having something to handle the occasional drop on some nasty rough concrete or similiar. This invisible films are worthless to me in that regard.
I do agree that the Touch Pro is pretty thick and this doesn't help the situation much but I had my Apache in this and was able to deal. The latch holds fast nicely. On my older cases, numerous drops bent the aluminum slightly with affected the latch some, I was able to easily bend back and problem solved. The case is a tank and that is obvious, not everyone's cup of tea, but it has been great for taking my phone to the great outdoors while it bounces around in packs or in my jacket. I even have a lanyard so it doesn't dump out of my pocket into a ravine or something.
Many great case options out there, this is just one to consider for serious protection.

Cheers!
~Dubhead

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro