PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aprilarchambeau is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau
Now my phone cannot accept calls and make calls to certain people....Please read

This started happening last night around midnight, my husband tried to call me when he got off, he said on his end my phone wasnt ringing it was silent and he could hear himself talk, my phone rang and I snaered it and it was silent, he is the only one I cannot call, when I call his phone I hear myself talk, but I cannot receive any incoming calls so far today and everyone that has called me says that they hear themself talk and it doesnt ring. I dont know what to do, Sprint says there are no tower outages.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:25 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Now my phone cannot accept calls and make calls to certain people....Please read

Sounds like you been messing with audiopara lady, hard reset that isht.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau
Re: Now my phone cannot accept calls and make calls to certain people....Please read

Isnt it weird though that the only number I cannot call is Ryan's? And no one can call me?

And Hb, you KNOW I dont like that hard reset isht...I am not too cool with the contacts stuff haha

Last edited by aprilarchambeau; 01-31-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:25 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

let us know what you find out. i might want that for my wife....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:32 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
let us know what you find out. i might want that for my wife....
OMG I was thinking that and thinking "don't go there... don't go there...." ah well.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
OMG I was thinking that and thinking "don't go there... don't go there...." ah well.
...only because she's not here! this thread will be buried by the time she gets back! lol!
Old 01-31-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

LMAO I had to read it again, and then again....

Last edited by aprilarchambeau; 02-01-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

Have you just done a plain old reboot (soft reset)?

Try pulling the battery out for a minute or two...

If you have messed with the audiopara file maybe you could try a stock audiopara file...

I don't have one, I'm on a titan, but it's out here, search..

Good luck though!

edit: audiopara thread may help... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41385

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590

Last edited by nuguy; 01-31-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:49 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I say that TP is fixed up by Hubby, he doesnt want you to talk to anyone else, sheesshh
Old 01-31-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

LMAO! I hate to say it, but something *could* be wrong with this one HB, no one has been able to call me, I cannot call Ryan, I just got a credit of $65 for my outage though . Didn't even ask for that, the guy has seen what all I've been through with the phones the past 3 months and said I deserved it, so I am sending back this portable battery pack they sent me and that will be $130 and I can get the jawbone ....Advanced tech support is supposed to be calling me tomorrow or Monday

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro