PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro - 1/9/09 Build Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddat View Post
OP, or anyone else with the newer keyboard. can you post a night time pic of the keyboard lit up?

thanks! mine is a 12/11/08, no major problems except for the keyboard lighting unevenly and wobbly slider.
I would also like to see a pic! I've only come across one picture of an evenly lit keyboard.

And what do you mean by wobbly? Does the keyboard slide the opposite way a bit when closed?
Old 01-25-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Ezrem is just getting started

Attached is a photo of the phone in the dark...it's a little blurry because I don't have a tripod, but you should get the idea.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Phone copy.jpg (48.1 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrem View Post
Attached is a photo of the phone in the dark...it's a little blurry because I don't have a tripod, but you should get the idea.
have you tried a long conversation yet? does it still overheat?
Old 01-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrem View Post
Ooh, nice photo! That keyboard looks bright as hell!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

aprilarchambeau is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau

I talked on the phone for over 2 hours straight last night, battery started to die, so I plugged it in, success! It was charging and I could feel NO heat on this phone at all.... My other Pro was like a freaking heat gun. And here is my keyboard ....Is brighter than my last! Sorry the pic is kind of blurry....I cannot keep the camera still I'm sick lol...

My only gripe about the new phone, which is not the phone's fault, is that I was texting hbenz2008 last night and I got like 20 texts at once with all messed up times. I WISH Sprint would fix this

Last edited by aprilarchambeau; 01-25-2009 at 01:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilarchambeau View Post
I talked on the phone for over 2 hours straight last night, battery started to die, so I plugged it in, success! It was charging and I could feel NO heat on this phone at all.... My other Pro was like a freaking heat gun. And here is my keyboard ....Is brighter than my last! Sorry the pic is kind of blurry....I cannot keep the camera still I'm sick lol...

My only gripe about the new phone, which is not the phone's fault, is that I was texting hbenz2008 last night and I got like 20 texts at once with all messed up times. I WISH Sprint would fix this
I cannot believe what I'm hearing/seeing... People have even keyboards AND no heat issues?! Holy cow!

As far as the texting issues are concerned, it's widespread across the Sprint network. It's not your phone.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to aprilarchambeau Send a message via Yahoo to aprilarchambeau

I know, but it DOES make me wanna break it lol....I hope my phone stays the way it is now. Its funny, I just got an accessory in the mail, called Sprint to say WTF is this for why did you send it. It was called a "battery booster" some rechargeable battery pack. Apparently the rep I spoke with last week felt bad because of my battery issue and sent one out, guess I don't need to go get a car charger now
Old 01-25-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Ezrem is just getting started

I never experienced any heat issues with my original phones...and this one is the same.

It gets a little warm if I talk on it while it's charging, but that's about it.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Just getting started
Carrier: Alltel

drea43 is becoming a great contributor

I have the touch pro wth Alltel and I was just wondering whe you check the build date by using ##786# Does that work on all the TP's I push send after i input the ##786# and it trys to dial
Old 01-25-2009, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure its for Sprint only

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro