PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30
Threadstarter

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: psshutxp skin made specifically for the Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Thanks to the OP for posting the .gif's, I'm actually using them now. I like it because it's a speed thing. By the time you reach for the stylus, I'm already resetting the phone. Plus I hate to see any of my co-workers looking at me while I'm sticking it to my phone. LOL!
You're welcome And yes, pressing the mechanical reset button does the same thing as the app, but I hate pressing it because I prefer using one hand, the speed, and software reset (for some reason). I perform a soft reset frequently so it matters to me quite a bit.

One of my favorite features of the app is the ability to schedule a soft reset or for it to turn off the display. This is achieved by pressing the little calendar icon near the bottom right, and it's great to have it soft reset an hour after I'm asleep or something similar.

Notes:
- the hard reset option (pressing the HTC logo in the top right) = broken in the app
- Today Icon will not work if you use TF3D.

Now onto my quest to have perfectly working Opera+Flash+TCPMP and the GSM HTC TF3D skin (yeah that's a lot of acronyms)
Old 01-14-2009, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

I concur as well, the soft reset hole in the bottom is just a power interupt, same as pulling the plug on your pc.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:51 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
I concur as well, the soft reset hole in the bottom is just a power interupt, same as pulling the plug on your pc.
so its not a good idea to reset this way just as the computer in virtual pool mobile is about to own me for $50k in a game of 6-ball?

Old 01-14-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
so its not a good idea to reset this way just as the computer in virtual pool mobile is about to own me for $50k in a game of 6-ball?
It's fine to reboot that way, that's why the hole is there........

~John
Old 01-22-2009, 07:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

How do you get the app to use those nice icons?
Old 01-22-2009, 07:23 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
How do you get the app to use those nice icons?
just copy the 2 posted files in /Program Files/psshutxp.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
I sorta figured this out last night sorry I didnt update my post. One thing though is I only get the big overlay one to work the small icon one does not And I think its due to that fact that I need to set that as a shortcut link to the actuall app?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30
Threadstarter

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
I sorta figured this out last night sorry I didnt update my post. One thing though is I only get the big overlay one to work the small icon one does not And I think its due to that fact that I need to set that as a shortcut link to the actuall app?
A little late, but you should make sure that the filenames weren't changed and you did in fact overwrite the original images in the psShutXP directory.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I got tired of the currently available psshutxp skins for the Touch Pro. I like the stock look of the Diamond one but it's not very OEM looking if it says "Diamond" on it

So here's a quick one I pieced together. Unfortunately I can't credit the original idea because it's been a while since I've downloaded it (PM me if you made the Diamond one and I will edit this post).

Download the psShutXP app here: http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/english/
Install skin: download and copy the 2 files below into the following directory -> Device\Program Files\psShutXP
Quote:
Hello all I just noticed this thread and I like the idea of having this skin, BUT prefer the edited version of psshutxp, that pops up when you hold the power button, sooooooooooo......

I made a cab for it with this skin
Here it is for all to enjoy.
If this has been done before, or anybody have other nice TP skins, lemmy know!
Attached Files
File Type: cab psShutXP Power Key TProSkin.cab (215.7 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

iconeo is just getting started

Note that if psShutXP is baked into your ROM you will have to place these files in your windows directory.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro