PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Sprint

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated single cab! Corner Clock working

When you get the chance post the EXACT files from your phone along with what needs changing.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefJamz View Post
thanks alot MINI. appreciate the help.

below are the screenshots. i have provided the before and after images. maybe the gap is inherent in the theme itself. and if u compare them further, the afterinstall font became larger in size. (which i hate). i used your Eeniecleancorner4all.cab fyi.
sorry to trouble you with all these nonsense. but i really appreciate your help.
Try this.. Soft reset between each of the installs just for safe measure.
1. Install your theme
2. Install This corner clock file. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1236183070
3. Install the clock cab I made for you.

Now you will have calendar and call history still showing, If you want those off... install this last set up (find post that says Brockhome.cab in this thread).. but wait and see first if you're slider issue is fixed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond P3700

DefJamz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Try this.. Soft reset between each of the installs just for safe measure.
1. Install your theme
2. Install This corner clock file. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1236183070
3. Install the clock cab I made for you.

Now you will have calendar and call history still showing, If you want those off... install this last set up (find post that says Brockhome.cab in this thread).. but wait and see first if you're slider issue is fixed.
ok.. already tried as you adviced. this is the result:
1. slider works fine. it doesnt float.
2. an unremovable square box appears.

based on the PROBEX's clock, is it possible to have it:
1: move it to the corner.
2: remove the call history (but to show any missed call).
3: remove the appointment and calender.
4: shift the alarm and service provider to below the date.
maybe all these in a single cab?

and lastly, i cant seem to change the service provider's name. all that i can do is to add some text indicating it's fixed to a 3G network using advanced config. any advice? mine's a GSM phone. based on this image:

my reception icon is showing the default icon. any idea why?

i thank you again for helping me out.

Last edited by DefJamz; 03-18-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

for some reason after installing this corner clock I can't open calender when I click my appointments. It should go straight to calendar program but its not.

Any ideas thanks.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

There's a fix file for that furiousgtz... Here you go... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1235768342
Old 03-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefJamz View Post
ok.. already tried as you adviced. this is the result:
1. slider works fine. it doesnt float.
2. an unremovable square box appears.

based on the PROBEX's clock, is it possible to have it:
1: move it to the corner.
2: remove the call history (but to show any missed call).
3: remove the appointment and calender.
4: shift the alarm and service provider to below the date.
maybe all these in a single cab?

and lastly, i cant seem to change the service provider's name. all that i can do is to add some text indicating it's fixed to a 3G network using advanced config. any advice? mine's a GSM phone. based on this image:

my reception icon is showing the default icon. any idea why?

i thank you again for helping me out.

Some of that will be beyond me... I think the reason for the white box is the non use of wallpaper4all does your theme have changeable wallpaper on all pages? Removal of call history but show missed calls and voice mails.. I can do.. the moving of date/provider/alarm you need to ask ACoolGuy.... Good Luck with it all! I wonder if gsm is part of the issue.. as far as manila versions.....

also, for your icon in the upper bar.... run over to the Themes forum and check tsowen's thread "custom taskbar".. he or one of his buddies there can help... Be sure to mention its a gsm rom...

attached file will put missed calls and voice mail visible when active as well as the date on your screen. If the alarm is off it will not show. You can access the alarm settings by clicking on the clock.
Attached Files
File Type: cab defjamzmissecalls.cab (5.4 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

[quote=ACoolGuy;780264]When you get the chance post the EXACT files from your phone along with what needs changing.[/quoye]

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tjm2e4nhkhz
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yykzmnu1hzf

i would like no appointments to show ever. just the clock in the corner.
thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
There's a fix file for that furiousgtz... Here you go... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1235768342
i get error... unsucessful system does not have enought permission

Last edited by furiousgtz; 03-18-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Disable touchflo3d in your start/settings/today then install, then re-enable. When you get that message its because you're trying to install when touchflo is enabled. You may have to soft reset after disabling it.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:55 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond P3700

DefJamz is just getting started

Quote:
Some of that will be beyond me... I think the reason for the white box is the non use of wallpaper4all does your theme have changeable wallpaper on all pages? Removal of call history but show missed calls and voice mails.. I can do.. the moving of date/provider/alarm you need to ask ACoolGuy.... Good Luck with it all! I wonder if gsm is part of the issue.. as far as manila versions.....

also, for your icon in the upper bar.... run over to the Themes forum and check tsowen's thread "custom taskbar".. he or one of his buddies there can help... Be sure to mention its a gsm rom...

attached file will put missed calls and voice mail visible when active as well as the date on your screen. If the alarm is off it will not show. You can access the alarm settings by clicking on the clock.

thx for your reply.. appreciated.
as for the reception icon, i found out (after hours of searching) that no one has gotten around the gsm feature. only cdma. but nonetheless, thank you very very much for the help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro