PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

uscjunkie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro from Best Buy with $100 Sprint Rebate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
I just checked the sprint rebate site and it said my rebate was rejected b/c I didn't purchase from a qualifing store. what?? I bought from best buy, you supply to best buy (its a sprint phone therefore sprint has something to do with it in my opinion) so why can't I get my money? who should I complain to? thanks!
I got the exact same response from Sprint and then a few weeks later I received notification that my $100 rebate had been processed and a check was in the mail. Received it a few days later! So don't give up hope, you may still get it!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can anyone post the most recent rebate form?
Old 01-11-2009, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor

I'm gonna have to try this too. I picked up 2 TPs for $199/ea + tax out the door at BB on 12/14. It would be sweet to get $200 back.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

Addicted23 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordec View Post
Bought the Pro from BB back in Oct with the $199.99 deal and sent the Sprint 2 year renew rebate. The rebate got rejected about 3 weeks ago, but last week got an email from Sprint says rebate went through. Got rebate about 2 days ago for $100.00 which is still really good deal. Not sure if anyone else got this. Kind of strange rebate amount. Anyways, I'm on SERO.
I gave it a shot as well. I sent in the form for a $100 rebate and included my Best Buy receipt. If it goes through, that will be pretty sweet.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Can anyone post the most recent rebate form?
http://www.nextel.com/en/promotions/mailInRebate.shtml

Hurry! Must be postmarked by 1/15.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:01 PM
N00b

infamous styles is a n00b

i think im going to try this. even though it says need to have purchased by 1/8. i purchased mine on the 4th. cant hurt to try it.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

the sprintrebates.com website says it needs to be purchased from sprint store or sprint.com but rebate form does not. Just got email back from ecare and they said I got my phone for free from best buy so I wasn't eligible! news to me! I replied but if I'm not satisfied I will be calling retentions monday or tuesday.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/$0 Exec Plan..YES I SAID $0

fergdogg23 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to fergdogg23

I bought my Touch Diamond from Tele Sales and had to send it back but not before I sent the rebate in. I then made them re-qualify me for an upgrade and went to BB and got the Pro for $240 the day they got it. I also bought my wife a Touch Diamond for $180 so that equals about $420 and then I got 2 $130 rebate checks in the mail and when I called in about another issue I asked about the $75 savings I was offered a few months ago when they called me to upgrade and they gave me that as well. So I paid $10 after everything for the a Pro and Diamond. I WIN AND SPRINT LOSES!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dvdmon is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to dvdmon Send a message via AIM to dvdmon Send a message via MSN to dvdmon Send a message via Yahoo to dvdmon Send a message via Skype™ to dvdmon

Guys, I hate to say it to be the lone parental voice here, and I know I'm going to get lambaseted for it, but all of this is just kicking Sprint when they are down. The ethics of this is obviously wrong but I'm not going to place judgements on anyone as I've done similar things myself in the past. However, just for your own interest, you might consider that making Sprint lose even more money is not going to help you either in the long run. Sprint is in trouble and every additional $100 that they don't get which they should is just going to hasten their demise or at least buy-out by some other carrier. Just as likely is their getting rid of all the friends and family/SERO super-discounted accounts and only let those people who are proven Sprint employees and their immediate families to have these. For those of us with SERO plans, we've saved a buttload of money, and it's a little disturbing having this forum host an open discussion on how to trick Sprint out of more money that really is not ours to have...
Old 01-11-2009, 05:06 PM
tt7
N00b

tt7 is just getting started

You all know that at Best Buy they apply the rebate instantly so you don't have to mail it in, that is why you don't qualify for the mail-in rebate when you purchase the phone from Best Buy instead of a local sprint store where you would be paying considerably more out the door. I mean this is regularly a roughly $700 phone, can't you be happy that you get nearly $500 off when you purchase it with a 2 year contract?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro