PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Nu-bee here help with new applications (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51212)

verakai2005 12-31-2008 01:14 AM

Nu-bee here help with new applications

Let me apologize if this is a repost.

But i couldnt find any previous postings

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with any recommendations for cool games or applications from any websites

Thanks in advance

kyle4269 12-31-2008 01:20 AM

Re: Nu-bee here help with new applications

Check this thread out for games http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

CozBoogie 12-31-2008 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle4269 (Post 609567)
Check this thread out for games http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

The short answer is, "it depends". Only you know what you're looking for.

On the other hand the link above is a good place to start. Your best bet is to just start reading through forums, etc. Sadly there is just so much info here that finding a short-cut is pretty much near impossible.

So just keep pluggin' away at these threads.

late,
Coz

Marine Vet 0305 12-31-2008 02:32 AM

hey guys i was wondering if someone can help me, i'm racking my brain how to add a diff. theme can someone please point me or give step by step. I can take apart guns but can't firgure this Dam phone out! thanks guys

HBOOT 12-31-2008 02:34 AM

Are you using TF3D? usually find your theme ,right click it and set as back ground

caddieguy02 12-31-2008 02:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by verakai2005 (Post 609559)

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with any recommendations for cool games or applications from any websites

Thanks in advance

its late and im bored...so instead of pointing u in the direction of threads for u to read and shift thru ill take alittle time to post a few cabs for u that i feel are must haves for the pro...and some that are must haves for any ppc...
starting with this tweak program...with this u can make adjustments to things u like and dislike on the phone real easy without having to do reg edits...any problems feel free to post...

EDIT: WARNING: if u use this app...there is a tweak within the program where it gives u the option to enable cleartype in landscape mode...do not do this...I REPEAT DO NOT do this...for some reason once this is enabled u cant see what ur typing during a text message, instant message nor while on the internet...not sure why it does it but it does...so just leave that option unchcked...everything else works great with this app and its still a must have

caddieguy02 12-31-2008 02:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Thanks in advance

this is a system clean up program...cleans bad shortcuts..reg errors etc...also frees up ram and keeps ur device running smooth...so if u feel ur device is slowing down has lag or anything run this...i run this every few days but i install and uninstall programs all the time...so if ur adding and removing alot of different stuff on ur phone it may be wise to run this more often...

skeegcpp 12-31-2008 02:50 AM

ay caddie..whats up man..hey eud that sk tools cab work on the 800w that u know of???? TIA

caddieguy02 12-31-2008 02:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Thanks in advance

i find the stock white calculator skin to be dull and boring...so if ur like me and wanna spice it up alittle...u may like this...its a black skin

caddieguy02 12-31-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeegcpp (Post 609706)
ay caddie..whats up man..hey eud that sk tools cab work on the 800w that u know of???? TIA

hey man wish i could help...but i have never owned a treo and dont kno the 1st thing about them...is that the newest one? its windows mobile right? id say try it if its windows mobile...but if not u might wanna ask somebody who knows for sure...lol..sorry man wish i knew more about treos but i dont...