PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

icycooll is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper on all tabs

after install the cab files, i notice that my screen now have a white rectangler bar in the upper right corner under the start icon. Any solutions?
Old 02-28-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by icycooll View Post
after install the cab files, i notice that my screen now have a white rectangler bar in the upper right corner under the start icon. Any solutions?
theres supposed to be a sprint fix cab for that issue
Old 03-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

smi77y is a n00b

Man cant wait to get this working right. Everything works good but my tabs are off center and I installed the Nisse fix via a cab, so I'm assuming it went to the right place. Any advice?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:58 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Check This Thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59345

New Version
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

nmoreman is becoming a great contributor

I installed Background for all pages, clocks, in order.

BIG WHITE block in every page, background worked once, then quit.

Cannot get uninstalled correctly, wont delete everything.

Tried TF3D Config to reset to default, now has screwed up other programs.

After working about 2 hours on this, have phone back to normal without hard reset thanks to advice above (and yes I clicked you). I still have the junk listed in Remove Programs, but white squares and other problems gone.

While resetting, phone kept freezing. Will just have to see if it has messed up functionality or that was happening after trying to delete everything. Did multiple soft resets, advised and forced. Just hoping not to hard reset.

My advise is based on my use - great concept but do NOT install.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Sorry for your troubles nmoreman.... however, it has worked wonderfully for many... sometimes things just mess up or version are off. I know I've hard reset a few times and I've dealt with the white squares (which usually are a result of a missed step).

glad you got your phone back the way you want. I always do a backup immediately before making any major manila/phone changes.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

nmoreman is becoming a great contributor

That's a great idea, I should remember and do the backup, it would've saved me a lot of problems.
I left the negative message because there were some others having issues. Because of this, I read this and other threads carefully, followed the steps, including the patch.
I am running a stock rom, without wierd reg edits (which I could screw up), so I just want everyone to know there is a risk to this, and the problems I had, so they think before they do it. I had this on another phone, no problems, and pretty much the same tweaks and programs, so don't know what went wrong, but it did.

Just read and heed, and if it works for you, it is a neat program. I was looking at the panaroma screen, but after this, black it is!!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

And I'm thinking... go back to stock and try out the panorama! LOL
Old 07-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Badboy0587 is a n00b

i installed the mun background4alltabs cab file but my slider is off centered i have the sprint2flip clock and the glass clock cabs but i also have the munbgm_sprint fix cab to fix the slider but it didnt do anything so i wanted to know if i have to install them in a certain order or what also i have the sprint stock rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro