PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FYI: Sprite Terminator works on TP

I locked my device using spritecmd pwd lock. Now when I try using spritecmd pwd unlock it says "MS : UNLOCK received, Unable to Unlock. Device locked with Non-Terminator Password"
Anyone else getting the same error?
Locking your device with sprite causes your windows pwd to change as well for some reason...

Last edited by thesfactor; 12-12-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:58 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...
Threadstarter

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Hey Sfacor, I think you may find your answer in page 28 and 29 of the pdf link :
http://www.spritesoftware.com/downlo...Terminator.pdf
There are two options in there that you may be confusing, even your error is discussed there. Better read dude before I confuse you...lol
Old 12-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

That is pretty confusing, guess I wont be using the lock command after all...
Old 12-12-2008, 07:18 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Well i read a bit and I understand that you will only be able to UNLOCK your TP if you set up a lock code from scratch by sending a cmd to your TP, if TP has a lock in place already that you wont be able to unlock. is this making any sense ? I think so, Terminator will only unlock code that it sets it up!!
You definitely can use lock command (assuming you have a TP LOCK SET UP).
If you dont have a TP lock going on then you can set one up via terminator and unlock via termoinator...that is enough locking dude
Old 02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Commwarrior X is a n00b

I must confess I cant make heads or tails of how to make this work on google maps. I just got the Terminator program today and setting the GPS is confusing.

First question..do I need a bluetooth device to get gps? (sounds like a stupid question but it appears if i dont add a device in Bluetooth settings I cant do squat)
Second queastion...Why does google maps keep saying that my headset doesnt seem to be compatable with the My Location (Beta) feature? (assuming that this is what ppl are using im completely lost.) As you can tell im not that tech savy i just want the security features to work right any help will be welcomed. And yes Ive red the user manual but still cant get it to setup.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

Dude, first your TP has a gps chip in it, you do not need any bluetooth device to get teminator to work. Now, you must install terminator in your device memory not storage card, verify your gps settings under settings/system/gps. Make sur eyou have Com4,None in gps hardware.4800 baud rate, Manage gps auto. Set terminator password and u should be good...
Old 02-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Lurker

Commwarrior X is a n00b

LOL I got it all figured out. I knew I didnt need the bluetooth device to do it but it wasnt working so I figured I might have done something wrong and was grasping at straws after a while. And yea I installed it on the main memory and not the memory card. Finally it hit me....I was in a basement and the gps wasnt getting the signal lol. It works now.

But now I have another prob that is more legitamite: Everytime I text a command to my phone whether its for the gps coordinates or to lock device Im always just getting a list of commands. I followed the instructions spritecmd"password"gps (for example) and it gives me all of the commands as if I was typing "sprite" at the end. Very annoying has anyone else have this trouble? I need serious help with this.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:22 PM
DaFlowMaster
Threadstarter

Can you clarify man, my encryption isnt working...lol. Seriously,u get an error or what? there is a space btween sprite and cmd
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commwarrior X View Post
LOL I got it all figured out. I knew I didnt need the bluetooth device to do it but it wasnt working so I figured I might have done something wrong and was grasping at straws after a while. And yea I installed it on the main memory and not the memory card. Finally it hit me....I was in a basement and the gps wasnt getting the signal lol. It works now.

But now I have another prob that is more legitamite: Everytime I text a command to my phone whether its for the gps coordinates or to lock device Im always just getting a list of commands. I followed the instructions spritecmd"password"gps (for example) and it gives me all of the commands as if I was typing "sprite" at the end. Very annoying has anyone else have this trouble? I need serious help with this.
It's spritecmd password command for example:

spritecmd password gps
Old 02-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Lurker

Commwarrior X is a n00b

Ok yea thats what I was doing wrong no spaces. thx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro