PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
Re: Verizon now offering Visual Voicemail for TP

Alltel will send you your voice mails in a text if you wish for a cost. Not real exp but still a cost none the less but it will work on all phones.

Shell
Old 12-03-2008, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
Actually I found it on their website that they are saying that it is available for the TP. I also talked to a rep over the phone last night. (But then again, we know how useful they can be)
Could you post a link please?

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ TP2 XV6875
Carrier: Verizon

ramborami is keeping up the good workramborami is keeping up the good work

VISUAL VOICEMAIL NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR TP
READ:
http://products.vzw.com/fnd_toolsapp...&appId=3109611

Only available on Omnia so far. I've spoken with tech support both in store and by phone.
If tech told you that its available for TP, then post the link here to where we can download it. Otherwise your post is considered a rumor... thanks.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Actually it is supported on the Touch PRO however there is a authentication issue with windows devices hence y the cab is not available and just to play the devils advocate..
Quote:
Windows Mobile devices: From the Main Menu Screen, simply click on the Visual Voice Mail icon, enter your PIN and follow the prompts to subscribe to Visual Voice Mail.
Directly from there site in the link u sent. We all know there site isnt always accurate but here is the accurate it is not device specific but OS Visual VM will be available to all windows mobile 6.1 devices once the authentication issue is worked out.

Also as you can see here it is now listed under support for that device.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Last edited by NexVision; 12-03-2008 at 05:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Making a little progress now I am talking with my data rep and so far we now have the feature on there just trying to trigger the download now he did say before the download will appear the feature must be on there.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Oh yeah and to torture u guys more heres another screenshot of my other phone plan.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
They charge another 3 bucks for it? Epic fail.
i totally disagree, $2.99/month is more than fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d
Dont be surprised Visula Voicemail turns out gimped lik everything else VZN had. If I was all of yous I would read the fine print first before paying for it. Imagine paying for it and Visual Voice mail is just a email to you that gives you a link. Once you click the link it just makes you phone dail you voicemail and then you listen to your voicemail. Hehehe
are you quite done bashing VZW yet? Even from a Sprint person, its getting VERY old now and detrimental to the community.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok, lets get back on track...VisualVoice Mail...why can't Sprint do Visual Voicemail for their line of WinMo phones!?!?!

Yes, I owned the Instinct for a heartbeat...hell, I went thru 2 of them. When I woke up from the stupor...the couple of things I recall, one was that the Visual Voicemail system on the Instinct was AWESOME! (NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE) two was that Live Search by voice was integrated to TeleNav, phone function, contacts...all in one!!!

Does anyone know if those functions can be replecated on our CDMA Touch Pros?
Old 12-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Ok, lets get back on track...VisualVoice Mail...why can't Sprint do Visual Voicemail for their line of WinMo phones!?!?!

Yes, I owned the Instinct for a heartbeat...hell, I went thru 2 of them. When I woke up from the stupor...the couple of things I recall, one was that the Visual Voicemail system on the Instinct was AWESOME! (NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE) two was that Live Search by voice was integrated to TeleNav, phone function, contacts...all in one!!!

Does anyone know if those functions can be replecated on our CDMA Touch Pros?
Ok maybe I am playing the devils advocate on this maybe I am just tired of the ignorance of people lately but if the topic is Verizon offering visual voicemail how r we back on topic by u talking about your sprint instinct and y cant sprint do visual voicemail?
Old 12-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Dude seriously shut the f*** up noone cares what u like or dont like give it a rest already. If you have nothing to contribute then go back to your wheelchair thread and continue to be pompus about something u know nothing about.
dont bother flaming just do what i did and report these types of posts. Im a Sprint person, not even VZW and im sick of the off-topic VZW bashing myself and the excessive Sprint fanboy signature.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro