PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   A $1.48 goes a long way... Black Battery Cover! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46487)

InvincibleLiving 11-26-2008 01:24 AM

Diamond results... Black Battery Cover!

5 Attachment(s)
Ok here's how it turned out on my diamond... i couldnt be happier!!!:headbang:

and dont ask my why i took a pic of the inside of the cover... it was already black lol...

mercado79 11-26-2008 01:28 AM

Re: A $1.48 goes a long way... Black Battery Cover!

Wow...looks like a keeper! I think I'll do this little project over the Thanksgiving holiday. Thanks

Merdinh 11-26-2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicatrize (Post 543367)
He is joking. Why would the stylus come out? That's just silly.

Seriously i never heard of a phone where you can pull out the stylus, it just makes the finger useless.

veronicamays 11-26-2008 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merdinh (Post 543458)
Seriously i never heard of a phone where you can pull out the stylus, it just makes the finger useless.

That's for scratching your head when you see someone with an iphone.

InvincibleLiving 11-26-2008 01:36 AM

mmm could be a bit of placebo but i swear the back feels cooler when tethering ect... still gets warm but doesnt feel HOT like it used to... i know i know it's all in my head lol

Shady3089 11-26-2008 01:50 AM

What about scratches and bleeding? I soooo want to try this but I don't want the dye to bleed on my jeans or fade.

AndyCR512 11-26-2008 02:02 AM

Wow, awesome discovery. As asked by many previously, where can I buy extra Sprint Touch Pro covers?

InvincibleLiving 11-26-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shady3089 (Post 543490)
What about scratches and bleeding? I soooo want to try this but I don't want the dye to bleed on my jeans or fade.

none and none... this isnt like coloring it with a majic marker where it will rub off... there is no bleeding or anything like that and i'm not sure by what you mean regarding the scratches.... this truly turns the cover BLACK, not just 'masking' the color underneath.

i700plus 11-26-2008 02:08 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Well I jumped in and did it to my Touch Pro, I also couldnt be happier... It turned out perfect, when I first took it out of the water and washed it off it had a bunch of smudges on it but i wiped it down with a microfiber towel and it looks amazing! it was so cheap and quick I just wonder what they are going to do if I ever need to bring my phone into sprint.

It doesnt really look Navy Blue execpt when the light hits it just right, it looks great though!

Shady3089 11-26-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautica2450 (Post 543504)
none and none... this isnt like coloring it with a majic marker where it will rub off... there is no bleeding or anything like that and i'm not sure by what you mean regarding the scratches.... this truly turns the cover BLACK, not just 'masking' the color underneath.

I mean scratches like if your keys accidently scratches the back would the paint come off? I'll be keeping my eye on this thread for a little while.