PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 06:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchFlo Music & Power Button = Mute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrem View Post
I'll use Kinoma once it's full-VGA, probably - though it does have its issues. Why they refuse to just let us select our own media locations is beyond me. For now I just really like that everything is integrated into TF3D. I'm not one of those people that needs to customize eeeeeeeverything. I just want it nice and clean, and for it to work the way I expect. That said, the O2 Blue theme is considerably nicer than the stock Sprint one...even if it is a tad slower.
nice.
since it's able to keep playing with autoshutoff, have you tried some sort of alternate software activation of the screen shutoff? might stop play from the hardware power off, but maybe a diff software power off would act like auto shut off... if so, u could add it to the programs tab or assign it to a hardkey with aebuttons plus
Old 11-21-2008, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Ezrem is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
nice.
since it's able to keep playing with autoshutoff, have you tried some sort of alternate software activation of the screen shutoff? might stop play from the hardware power off, but maybe a diff software power off would act like auto shut off... if so, u could add it to the programs tab or assign it to a hardkey with aebuttons plus
Yeah, I was thinking about an AEButton screen-off, but I just hoped there was some better hack, like a registry entry for AudioManager or something.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: n/a

Charles@Kinoma is keeping up the good workCharles@Kinoma is keeping up the good workCharles@Kinoma is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrem View Post
I'll use Kinoma once it's full-VGA, probably...
Cool, glad to hear it!

(For those reading along, we work great on VGA+ screens but scale user interface art for speed reasons. Future updates will gradually introduce super-hi-res versions of those resources.)

-- Charles Wiltgen
Old 11-26-2008, 07:09 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

nice to see you spreading info. to us. i use your player and love it. kinda grew on me. +1 for the info.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: n/a

Charles@Kinoma is keeping up the good workCharles@Kinoma is keeping up the good workCharles@Kinoma is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
(For those reading along, we work great on VGA+ screens but scale user interface art for speed reasons. Future updates will gradually introduce super-hi-res versions of those resources.)
Ezrem: Yesterday's update now has a full-res UI even on VGA+ screens (with no loss of responsiveness), plus several other improvements.

http://blog.kinoma.com/2008/12/a-new...lity-and-more/

-- Charles Wiltgen[/QUOTE]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro