PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 06:40 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: sprint navigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatch View Post
that link has nothing to do with how you are/or are not charged. That just basically updated my phone, making it shut up about how ill have to pay if i use it. What DOES matter is the plan you have and if you can use it based upon that.
+1 i never saw the link till an hour ago. im the one that asked for the link on page one. read the thread and you dont have to ask so many questions. i stated what i have and dont have. idont pay for sprint navi. this isnt directed to the op i quoted. just the +1
Old 11-20-2008, 06:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

blackwatch is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
+1 i never saw the link till an hour ago. im the one that asked for the link on page one. read the thread and you dont have to ask so many questions. i stated what i have and dont have. idont pay for sprint navi. this isnt directed to the op i quoted. just the +1

okay so the newbie has no clue what +1 is?
Old 11-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Well after using that link, I contacted Sprint to see if I was going to be charged after 1 day and they said my account shows no signs that I would be charged for it. So, hopefuly it prompts me.. if not I will still use it and then if it shows up on my bill I will explain that I don't want it heh.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:48 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatch View Post
okay so the newbie has no clue what +1 is?
if the +1 was for you it means i like what you said. p.s check your pm
Old 11-20-2008, 06:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

blackwatch is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if the +1 was for you it means i like what you said. p.s check your pm
gottcha, and i did. backatcha.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:14 PM
BumSF

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The standard data vision plan ($15/month) gives you access to Sprint Navigation for $3/day. You can also upgrade your data vision plan to the navigation vision plan ($20/month) which gives you the exact same features in the data vision plan plus unlimited sprint navigation. That's what I did as googlemap does not give you voiced turning instructions or the other featues of sprint navigation like traffic rerouting, dynamic route changes and voice feature to set destination.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

mightymos is a n00b

ok to make ALL THING CLEAR.
i followed http://gospv.com/nav link.
downloaded and installed to my storage card.
i have the everything 450 plan which includes unlimited data.

will i be charged for using the program?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

rq530 is a n00b

well i am the original thread creator---i re-downloaded it from the link that i received and it now works. i have a sero plan, if tomorrow it asks me to pay for it again, i will just re-download it again. it didnt take more than 1minute to download and install. so if that is happening to people, try re-installing, maybe it resets everytime. that doesnt seem that hard. if you know your going to need navi that day, then do it. or use google maps. i also wanted to thank everyone for helping me out on this subject. thanks
Old 11-20-2008, 07:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

it wouldn't let me continue without paying. I don't have a SERO or an unlimited everything plan. I have a set # of minutes, unlimited data and unlimited text. I have no idea why it won't work for me. I've used it before as a trial and liked it so it would be nice if it was included in the data.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:35 PM
acs tester

use your navi for alittle and then dial *4 to see if your being charged. thats how i found out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro