PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro Camera Motion Jpeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaster101 View Post
I'm also very interested in this as well. Any updates to this thread?
Just keeping the dream alive! (Hoping one of those Touch Pro wiz kids will task this).
Old 05-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

I looked around the "google" last night for the titan registry tweaks and I could not find the specific entries or anything relating to a cab file that enabled them or a registry import from the camera section of the Titan(Mogul). As I was going to try and post my results. I will just have to wait till someone with more knowledge of the registries to tackle this.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:24 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
Just keeping the dream alive! (Hoping one of those Touch Pro wiz kids will task this).

Keep this dream alive! I played with the iphone 3gs, althou i hate it as much as rottne bananas.. i did like the recording capabilities. Very smooth under all lighting conditions. The pro.. just stutters like grandma on her meds when you go fro dark to light and visa versa.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

SO... no motion jpeg then? too bad. Its like I downgraded when I got the Pro. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro