PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: Ghost Armor Does not Fit right

If you would look at the screen protector thread, I even emailed them asking if this fit the Sprint Version. They gave me a pretty vague answer, yet I still ordered. *sigh* Patience is a virtue. BUTTTT, it looks pretty smooth. no orange peel. So i'd still prefer this if it fit.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

DFWBo is a n00b

I just ordered from ZAGG
Old 11-13-2008, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work

Got mine in the mail and it DOES NOT FIT! I just emailed them asking for a full refund. Ticks me off because they said the same thing to me. I didn't try installing it yet....just looking at it the curves are different. GRRR! Hope they refund my money. Would have preferred ths one to the ZAGG one....

I apologize as I was the one who found this link and recommended it....but that was based on what they said.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work

You oughtta be able to return it according to their website. 14 days return.....
Old 11-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Oh so you recommended it huh? If there was a No thanks button I'd press that for you right now. HAHA. Just kidding! Maybe my case will be really nice and it will make up for it.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Fantastic...well, refunds either will come from them or from my credit card co....damn.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Oh so you recommended it huh? If there was a No thanks button I'd press that for you right now. HAHA. Just kidding! Maybe my case will be really nice and it will make up for it.

The case is AWESOME. Needs a little stretching but it is AWESOME! You will *LOVE* it! Well made and good soft leather. Hahaha!

Now, you DID send them the measurements of the TP, didn't you??? Different than the GSM....

Sorry about the Ghost Armor. I am ticked. Checked my mail today and was upset. Well, I am sending it back tomorrow. Unhappy about getting the Zagg, but.....I will let you know what Ghost Armor says about an ETA for our Sprint TPs
Old 11-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

wait wait wait. NO, no measurements. please give to me ASAP. doh!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Android Convert
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryGladys View Post
The case is AWESOME. Needs a little stretching but it is AWESOME! You will *LOVE* it! Well made and good soft leather. Hahaha!

Now, you DID send them the measurements of the TP, didn't you??? Different than the GSM....

Sorry about the Ghost Armor. I am ticked. Checked my mail today and was upset. Well, I am sending it back tomorrow. Unhappy about getting the Zagg, but.....I will let you know what Ghost Armor says about an ETA for our Sprint TPs
You're everywhere. a google search and you come up.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42394
Old 11-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Akshay00 is a n00b

There is a Ghost Armor kiosk at the mall here in Phoenix. I'm going to stop by there today to get a full body fit for my TP. They didn't have the full body kit in stock till yesterday. They said they had the screen protector but it was for the Diamond. The guy from the kiosk called me yesterday to say that they just got a few in stock. Will post my experience after I get mine put on....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro