PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Miss my Skyfire :(

Hey does skyfire really work in landscape? i had it on my pro the other day, but it would mess up in landscape just as it did in portrait, so i got rid of it. If you guys are getting it to work in landscape, how? and is there a specific version i should be running? thanks.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:08 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

miss mine too

Old 11-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

i was telling my friend this the other day, i miss streaming music live from imeem
Old 11-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Hey if you want Flash on your opera browser hear is the link to download it, and after you finished downloading test it on youtube.com works great.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=...=post&id=25314
Old 11-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

does this run as smooth as skyfire?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO Lte

jsjaybone is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hey if you want Flash on your opera browser hear is the link to download it, and after you finished downloading test it on youtube.com works great.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=...=post&id=25314
the link doesn't work for me . Can ya tell me what app it is so I can do a search on there. thanks...
Old 11-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjaybone View Post
the link doesn't work for me . Can ya tell me what app it is so I can do a search on there. thanks...

Yes that link should work you just have to Register on there forum over there so u can open the link, so just click on the link and over there then click on register, and after you registered, and confirmed your email address, then just go back to the link and it should download.

SMOOTH: Well i would have to say its not as smooth as skyfire but its pretty similar in display but it works for now until they release skyfire in VGA.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:29 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsicle View Post
Switching from the Mogul to the TPro was easy.. however not having Skyfire on the Pro sucks, and waiting for it to be available for the vga version to come out is irritating. Does anyone else know any other way to view web videos or what to install inorder to view web videos. If Opera only supported full web browser support minus the viruses you get from some websites, then the TPro would be sweeter then the sweetest sweets.....
Build (0.61.0.4721) works just fine in landscape or portrate. But after entering in the web browser you must close the key board and i mean the on screen key board before you hit go or enter, to go to any sight. I posted this before and heres the cab if you need it, I hopes this helps some of you guys. If it helps you edit your first post to diect people to this last post to help them out.

Thanks T M Z
Attached Files
File Type: zip Skyfire_4721_PPC50.CAB.zip (468.5 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO Lte

jsjaybone is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Yes that link should work you just have to Register on there forum over there so u can open the link, so just click on the link and over there then click on register, and after you registered, and confirmed your email address, then just go back to the link and it should download.

SMOOTH: Well i would have to say its not as smooth as skyfire but its pretty similar in display but it works for now until they release skyfire in VGA.
Odd the funny thing is I am a member there even shows that I'm logged in but I still get this ....
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available. Is it just a link for flash lite? If it is then no biggie.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:

if there really is a fix, can you just post it here... because nobody wants to register for that site anyway. plus someone already said how they had trouble registering. so please bring it over to ppcgeeks, otherwise sounds pretty bogus to me. prove me wrong?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro