PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 06:59 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Miss my Skyfire :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Build (0.61.0.4721) works just fine in landscape or portrate. But after entering in the web browser you must close the key board and i mean the on screen key board before you hit go or enter, to go to any sight. I posted this before and heres the cab if you need it, I hopes this helps some of you guys. If it helps you edit your first post to diect people to this last post to help them out.

Thanks T M Z

isnt that a horribly old build? the one i have on my phone is 7081
Old 11-09-2008, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tom5b is a n00b
Re: Problems with Skyfire

Is there a way to change the higher resolution to a lower one to use Skyfire and then switch back?
Old 11-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan

jonpc is a n00b
Re: Skyfire and TP

The same thing happens to be - just thought it was the "beta" thing. If it ever gets right, it will be nice!
Old 11-09-2008, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Anybody brave enough to try this? http://support.skyfire.com/forums/in...showtopic=2754

"These .cab files are supposed to allow you to change the screen resolution through a simple interface which also supports SIP's. I believe if the screen is set with the 96 DPI .cab file you should have QVGA resolution, which in theory should allow Skyfire to appear appropriately."
Old 11-10-2008, 02:43 AM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
Anybody brave enough to try this? http://support.skyfire.com/forums/in...showtopic=2754

"These .cab files are supposed to allow you to change the screen resolution through a simple interface which also supports SIP's. I believe if the screen is set with the 96 DPI .cab file you should have QVGA resolution, which in theory should allow Skyfire to appear appropriately."
so that would just change the resolution of the whole phone?
Old 11-10-2008, 05:05 AM
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
so that would just change the resolution of the whole phone?
i think so... from what i understand you can switch back and forth between 128 and 96 dpi... go to that skyfire forum post to read their little discussion... so far nobody there has tried it because they don't have a vga device. i'd try it, but i hate hard resetting and there's always someone willing to try unproven software
Old 11-10-2008, 06:01 AM
When will then be now?

actually i just opened up skyfire in portrait mode and it looks just like it should. here is a screenshot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (13.0 KB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-10-2008, 03:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
actually i just opened up skyfire in portrait mode and it looks just like it should. here is a screenshot!
with or without that supposed fix?
Old 11-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just loaded it and opened on my Touch Pro also and it looks correct too!

Without the supposed fix . . .

Last edited by dahlem; 11-10-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
Just laoded it and opened on my Touch Pro also and it looks correct too!

Without the supposed fix . . .
whaaa.. did they fix it or are you running an old version?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro