PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon HTC TOUCH PRO Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Yup..... all the same. Only a few differfences like, vzn is ugly, 80s style, radio shack like, low ram, disabled tf3d,overpriced... and the network is propaganda.
That just about sums up how I feel about VZW.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

why all the hate? at least Verizon make it available. is it better than not having it at all ?
Old 11-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Its not hate. Just reality.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19

this isnt a "bash verizon touch pro thread" this is for information about the phone not about how terrible verizons network is ect. some of us have verizon and have to get this phone... we dont need to be reminded that sprints version is better. thank you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The Sprint guys are hating because they're network is suffering to stay alive, Verizon could buy Sprint as easy as I can buy a hamburger at Mc Donalds

Last edited by kyrumo; 11-27-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Well, at least when Sprint customers buy a phone they get the whole package. Unlike Vzn, they rob you from the hardware, screw the keyboard and lock the gps. And on top of that... charge 50 dollars more. lol.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Well, at least when Sprint customers buy a phone they get the whole package. Unlike Vzn, they rob you from the hardware, screw the keyboard and lock the gps. And on top of that... charge 50 dollars more. lol.
The phone is only as good as its network and from what I see and have heard about Sprint I'd say your phone is a piece of sh-t.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:44 AM
Banned User

Lol!::....
Old 11-27-2008, 12:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhannahs19 View Post
this isnt a "bash verizon touch pro thread" this is for information about the phone not about how terrible verizons network is ect. some of us have verizon and have to get this phone... we dont need to be reminded that sprints version is better. thank you
I fully agree with you. This is an information thread. I'll give my opinion anyway.

Pros:
1.) The keys are larger. I had a hell of a hard time typing on the tp due to the smaller keys. I am still slower than on my mogul's KB but I am getting better.

2.) I like the Green call button and the Red Hang-up button. The phone up and down symbols are kinda worthless but I am used to the location of the buttons from my mogul to the transition was flawless.

3.) It would probably look good if it had less fingerprints...... and I were drunk.

Unfortunately, I don't drink. That being said, I feel sorry for you and other verizon users.

Secret Confession:
I hoped that the phone remained gimped so that I can rub it in the face of some people that I know. So you bet that I Laughed MFAO when I saw this phone, saw it's specs, saw the "N" and "M" keys and it's price.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Banned User

Well...... I agree...this thread is to inform about the Vzn Pro. So lets keeo it honest and fair. So if you are considering in buying this vzn pro then be aware. Your getting a 1979 ferrari with a lawnmover engine. And the doors are locked and you stuck with no keys. And on, top of that.... the dealer is charging you more than the 2008 model. Btw.... if you likme Radio Shack, you will like this phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro