PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Lurker

madster is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: S2U2 vs Touch Pro

I also realized that the SMS or email alert is not up to dated. Only when I unlock, and lock, it will appear.

I think it is related to why I can't turn on the appointment. Any advice? I am using 1.35
Old 12-11-2008, 02:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by madster View Post
I also realized that the SMS or email alert is not up to dated. Only when I unlock, and lock, it will appear.

I think it is related to why I can't turn on the appointment. Any advice? I am using 1.35
My clock was off all the time. There is something about the Touch Pro, and the power state it stay in when the screen is off. It causes problems with not only S2U2's clock, but even TF3D Sprint clock.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

MongarEric is a n00b

I noticed that no call waiting caller ID came up when I received a call while I was on the phone last night. I found one post on xda-developers where people said S2U2 was the culprit. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Last edited by MongarEric; 12-12-2008 at 04:45 PM. Reason: I fixed a typo.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongarEric View Post
I noticed that no call waiting caller ID came up when I received a call while I was on the phone last night. I found one post on xda-developers where people said S2U2 was the culprit. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I had caller ID disabled on S2U2. The stock version was much more useful...
Old 12-13-2008, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started

Yep, I had the same problem. I tinkered around with different settings and couldn't get it to work smoothly.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

I just upgraded to version 1.36 and noticed that the slide to answer functionality does not work anymore. When I get a call, I can slide the bar over to answer but it the bar just holds there for a minute, then slides back. I have tried with both DirectDraw and RawBuffer. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
I just upgraded to version 1.36 and noticed that the slide to answer functionality does not work anymore. When I get a call, I can slide the bar over to answer but it the bar just holds there for a minute, then slides back. I have tried with both DirectDraw and RawBuffer. Anyone else having this issue?
I used to have issues like this on my Vogue with older builds of S2U2. If you have tried re-installing/resetting/etc, and you can't resolve the issue, then go back to a previous version. Sometimes a new release breaks compatibility, on accident.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is anyone else having problems with galarm and s2u2? My alarm goes off fine but then after i hit snooze twice(i am a snoozer) the loading icon comes up and my phone is frozen. when i uninstall s2u2 and try the alarm (snooze twice) it does not freeze. can anyone else recreate this (am i the only double snoozer)?
Old 12-16-2008, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
Is anyone else having problems with galarm and s2u2? My alarm goes off fine but then after i hit snooze twice(i am a snoozer) the loading icon comes up and my phone is frozen. when i uninstall s2u2 and try the alarm (snooze twice) it does not freeze. can anyone else recreate this (am i the only double snoozer)?
I had no problem with this, while running 1.33 and 1.35 on my Pro.

I don't know what version I am running now, on my Vogue, but make sure you check the "add to S2U2 exception list," in the G-Alarm settings.

Also, make sure you did the "fix" that keeps Windows from having alarm issues. The installation should have asked you initially, but you can do it again from the option menu. Keep in mind that there is a new version of G-Alarm available... at least, relatively new...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I had no problem with this, while running 1.33 and 1.35 on my Pro.

I don't know what version I am running now, on my Vogue, but make sure you check the "add to S2U2 exception list," in the G-Alarm settings.

Also, make sure you did the "fix" that keeps Windows from having alarm issues. The installation should have asked you initially, but you can do it again from the option menu. Keep in mind that there is a new version of G-Alarm available... at least, relatively new...
I think i have the newest g-alarm and yesterday i upgraded to 1.36 of s2u2 hoping it would help (did not). But just now i was playing with it and i think i found at least a work around. If i uncheck turn off backlight during snoozing it does not seem to happen when i try with a quick alarm. I will try it out some more hopefully this fixed it. Thanks for quick reply by the way.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro