PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

The Lance is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to The Lance Send a message via MSN to The Lance
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

hmm interesting.. i'll look around the box for it..

Edit:

I just bought replacement ones in case i lose this one anways got it from this ebay sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Replacement-Metal-Stylus-for-Sprint-HTC-Touch-Pro-T7272_W0QQitemZ160298120515QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_ Accessories?hash=item160298120515&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240 %3A1318

I'll let everyone know if they are the right ones or not.

Last edited by The Lance; 11-13-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work

For those of you who ordered from Ghost Armor, they screwed up! Email them and they will rush order you the correct one. Check out the email I got:

Dear Valued Customer:

As you may have noticed, there has been a mix up in our shipping department that has affected your recent order for your Ghost Armor that should fit your HTC Touch Pro CDMA (the version found at Sprint stores).
Unfortunately, due to the mix up, you received the Ghost Armor that fits the HTC Diamond CDMA.

We certainly apologize for this inconvenience! And we hope that we can reconcile this situation to keep your business by providing the following:

1. A rush order of the correct Ghost Armor that fits your HTC Touch Pro CDMA.

2. A coupon code for 50% off any future order. Again, we are deeply apologetic for this mix up. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Ghost Armor Customer Service

P.S. You may of course keep the incorrect Armor.

Last edited by MaryGladys; 11-14-2008 at 01:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Now THAT'S customer service!
Old 11-14-2008, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PCS

mtnmedic is just getting started
Re: Crappy OEM Touch Pro case

Yeah I agree the stock case kinda sucks. Velcro is so...90s.

I'm using the same black leather Case Logic case I picked up at Fry's for $15 for use with my Touch. Technically, it was made for the iPhone, I think. For the Touch, it fit in there perfectly with just a little bit of room on all sides that made it easy to remove and put back in. Loved it. The flap fully covers the opening and has a big magnet. Also has the best built-in belt clip I have ever seen on a case. I've used this case for as long as I had the Touch (one full year) and it still looks beautiful and it's in great shape. Never had any problems with it. When I got my Touch Pro, I immediately noticed that it was only a little bit thicker than the Touch, so I tried it with the case. It fits but a bit snugly front/back (the ends and sides still have a little space). Fortunately, there is some stretch material between the front and back halves of the case to allow for a bit of expansion. Otherwise, I'd have been immediately without a case for my new Touch Pro. As with my old PPC6700 and Touch, the Touch Pro's screen faces toward my hip and the back of the phone faces outward. I've never had any problems with magnetic interferences thus far. But still, I'm looking for the perfect horizontal case that will allow this phone to slip in and out without any effort or pressure on the screen.

"No...but if we think fast enough, we just might live to lie about it."

Last edited by mtnmedic; 11-14-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jdoggz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
Did your Motorolla RAZR come with a case? I thought not. Stop *****ing, you bought a phone, not a luxury sedan. Buy a case from somewhere else like the rest of the phone users or make due with what the gave you. Geeze, next people are going to say the headphones suck or hey the box it came is looks like crap.

Who died and made you the comment police!!! Shut up! Everyone is entitled to their opinions...now the case sucks and that's the bottom line...if you like your case then just shut up and use it...the name of this thread is "Crappy OEM Touch Pro case"! Geesh!

How cheap is velcro??? Imagine being bored to death in a meeting, and wanting to text, play games or surf the web...just opening this silly case gives away you pulling your phone out! I say they did it to save the money....but anyways dude if you like your case then do so and hush!
Old 11-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Gotta becareful w/ some hard cases though. Some may do more harm by scratching the phone.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 11-14-2008, 01:27 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
Gotta becareful w/ some hard cases though. Some may do more harm by scratching the phone.
Plus a million. I'd never use a hard case.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I730/Treo700wx-800/HTCTP

wrecks is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryGladys View Post

2. A coupon code for 50% off any future order. Again, we are deeply apologetic for this mix up. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Ghost Armor Customer Service

P.S. You may of course keep the incorrect Armor.
Share the code

Last edited by wrecks; 11-14-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I730/Treo700wx-800/HTCTP

wrecks is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool8man View Post

Can the eforcity cradle charge the phone itself from the wall charger or does it only use that for the extended battery?

I wouldn't want to have to always charge the phone from the USB port since it is so much slower than charging from an electrical outlet.
I just received this cradle and I have to say it fits perfectly for HTC Touch Pro. Also it comes with a usb that charges and syncs. AC adapter for the charger only too. For $24 shipped from the US is a bargain. Thanks for the users who suggested this cradle.

Bought it from this seller. Shipped it almost the same day and arrived the 2 business days via USPS.

EBay Link For HTC Cradle
Old 11-14-2008, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hsanchez is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
Share the code
yea, someone have an extra 50% off code?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro