PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bluetooth Headset suggestions? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41785)

mikenerd 06-19-2009 12:15 AM

Re: Bluetooth Headset suggestions?

I have tried many and I like my MOT H371 the best. Loud and cheap. At $20 shipped I have no problem keeping it in my pocket with my keys...I dont worry about losing it and its indestructible.

BigDaddio13 06-19-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd (Post 490355)
So has anyone used the Motorola S9-HD with the Touch Pro or the Diamond? If so, how does it sound?.

I had the Motorola S9HD and loved it. It was lightweight and easy to wear all day. Sound was great and then it was amazing once I got the WOW SRS HD cab to work. Really nice. Bought them when they first came out and then some non-contributing zero broke into my car and swiped them. I did without them for about 5 weeks, using a very inexpensive Triton unit that I had in it's place and I was finally so disappointed with that, that I had to replace my S9HD's. Got a great deal on E-bay and the past couple days I've been in heaven again. For the money, they are a very versatile, comfortable and great sounding headset.

Just my $.02

coreyoli 06-19-2009 07:45 AM

i use the invisio G5 and absolutely love it!

Corey

jmorton10 06-19-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDaddio13 (Post 983902)
I had the Motorola S9HD and loved it. It was lightweight and easy to wear all day. Sound was great and then it was amazing once I got the WOW SRS HD cab to work.

I agree 100%, I love my S9-HD's.

I use them all day at work.

~John

GhettoBSD 06-19-2009 04:41 PM

i got the jawbone II and its good, but not as great as their sample videos claim.

I also have the motorola S9's and i love those for the bike, no complaints there.

TurboFool 06-19-2009 05:11 PM

Just some additional thoughts:

My dog ate my Z9i, so I decided to upgrade and buy the V1. It has a real cool charger, including a car adapter, much better-designed ear pieces, and its own pretty cool voice command.

After a week I begged the company I bought it from to take it back in exchange for a Z9i at a loss to me, and I've been very happy since they agreed. The V1's extremely incompatible with the in-built voice command in the phone, requiring an additional voice command to access it, and having no ability to send an additional button command to it while it's active (like when you hit the button to tell it shut up). The comfort ear pieces were drastically less comfortable for me, and combined with the wraparounds, made my ears hurt constantly. And the battery would die on me before my workday was up almost every day.

So, to those looking at the BlueAnt line, get the Z9i, and stay away from the "upgraded" V1, and presumably the new Q1 which also has their voice command functions. I bet these functions work great on phones that have no voice command, but outside of the older iPhones, what phones don't have this anymore? Meanwhile, again, I'll back up my happiness with the Z9i. Feels great, sounds great, works great, and the other side reports good sound, too. Much better than my friend's new Jawbone 2 ii (or whatever they're calling the update) which makes him impossible to understand.