PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 02:21 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: flip to silence ringer???

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
in case any of you guys and gals missed this handy app. to get out of bs at a club or metting try this app.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=3723895
that linked to nothing for me lol
Old 10-27-2008, 02:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

just tried mine and it works good...wished it didnt have to be a FLAT surface tho. hopefully this can be tewaked a lil....
Old 10-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I wish the flip over to lock and unlock in the GSM Touch Pro was enabled with the CDMA Touch Pro.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:29 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
that linked to nothing for me lol
im sorry, i broke the link. cab is in second post.(coz) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39616
Old 10-27-2008, 02:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

the ultimate "get out of jail" free card. i love it...
Old 10-27-2008, 02:48 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

one more killer gps app. for finding your parked car or your seat at the ball game when your drunk and forgot.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=477431
Old 10-27-2008, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Visor Prism (old) -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO: 500 Fair and Flexible ($30/mo unlimited everything, 500 min)

nerdtalker is keeping up the good worknerdtalker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
theres a tweak in this app. that will kill it also.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540
I've seen this link tossed around, and the app looks really interesting, I'm just wondering if it works well with the CDMA Touch Pro or only the GSM version like they're talking about in the thread.

I'm a bit leery of breaking my install right now. Anybody tried it?

A box of mine:
Old 10-27-2008, 02:58 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
I've seen this link tossed around, and the app looks really interesting, I'm just wondering if it works well with the CDMA Touch Pro or only the GSM version like they're talking about in the thread.

I'm a bit leery of breaking my install right now. Anybody tried it?
i dont post any apps. i dont use. its for cdma diamond, im using it now. also works on the tp. not all edits work on tp, but most do.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Visor Prism (old) -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO: 500 Fair and Flexible ($30/mo unlimited everything, 500 min)

nerdtalker is keeping up the good worknerdtalker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
i dont post any apps. i dont use. its for cdma diamond, im using it now. also works on the tp. not all edits work on tp, but most do.
Excellent, just making sure. I'm going to check this out for sure.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:20 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
Excellent, just making sure. I'm going to check this out for sure.
theres 200 plus tweaks on this app. its for the diamond and im not sure if it works on the tp. may want to read the whole thread to find out. killer app.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418151

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro