PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 05:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro-fessional
Carrier: Sprint

sandman146 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Also, did everybody just get that ac attachment adaptor and 1 usb?

I just want to make sure there weren't supposed to be anymore cables than what I got. I kinda wish they had a regular ac adaptor included because now I have to buy another mini usb cable, just to connect at work and at home.
Got The same 1 usb cable and adapter
Old 10-26-2008, 06:32 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Have those of you with the speaker issue tried the audiopara3.csv sticky?
Did wonders for my TP and my GF's Diamond.... Just try it... It doesn't take that much time!

My post in another thread I'm having issue's with.

Quote:
One thing that gets annoying is the bubble messages/ notification. Like if you have the alarm go off, you have to hit the top, it gives you the notification to choose, you then hit the alarm, the alarm bubble then comes out, and from there you can tell it to be dismissed. A little annoying, I'm sure it can be tweaked. Also, the T9 could use some help. I would love it if someone in a ROM release had it go back to the old way like the Moguls had it so it didn't slow down my typing or substitute my words for a wrong one.
Also, anyone know how to get Opera to display in desktop mode? I see the option for mobile mode, but with that checked off, everything seems to be only working in mobile mode. The Opera mini I had on my Mogul I could swap between the 2 so I'm wondering if any of you guys found a way to adjust that....

Last edited by LilRico; 10-26-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kessomatt View Post
The earpiece quality is pretty bad(Yes I took the plastic off) Not only is the volume really low, but there is crackling. Anyone else have crackling? Also, when I synced my contacts from exchange(either wireless or through pc) it would give me an error message that the device memory is full. The problem was with a couple of my contacts with pictures, once I deleted them it worked fine. My treo 800w never gave me this problem.

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum but I am also having this earpiece quality issue! It almost sounds like the speaker is blown. Is there any confirmation yet as to whether or not this is a hardware or software issue? Thanks for your time.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Lurker

nunnjia is a n00b

For some reason my EVDO is not connecting. My dad is using a treo with EVDO connectivity. How do i obtain the username/password? I called sprint customer service but they just told me to go to the sprint website
Old 10-26-2008, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

RockChalk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
I'm having issues with the keyboard. It's doesn't input text. It used to work. If I have the onscreen keyboard out and start typing on the physical keyboard the onscreen keyboard closes, but still no text. It appears that the keyboard has been turned off? Anyone experienced this?
I take it that no one else is having keyboard issues? Am I being a total noob? I have performed 3 soft resets and still not able to input text
Old 10-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm having issues as well. It seems that when I'm in one of the programs I installed & try to use the keyboard to type, the cursor move but whatever I type doesn't appear till I slide the keyboard back in
Old 10-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

iolaus is a n00b

I'm having some trouble with TF3D. When I click on my calendar items from the Home tab or "All People" from the People tab they open the standard WM calendar and contacts apps respectively. I've installed ThumbCal and iContact and set them up to be the default calendar and contacts apps but the WM apps keep opening. Anyone have a suggestion?
Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

asuh is just getting started

When I installed s2u2 yesterday, my phone slowed down a lot. After uninstalling it, my phone when back to what it was. I think s2u2 is a little too buggy for this phone. I was using the latest version, which is 1.32.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

RockChalk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
I'm having issues as well. It seems that when I'm in one of the programs I installed & try to use the keyboard to type, the cursor move but whatever I type doesn't appear till I slide the keyboard back in
My cursor doesn't move at all. The keyboard lights up and the Function and Caps lock light up.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunnjia View Post
For some reason my EVDO is not connecting. My dad is using a treo with EVDO connectivity. How do i obtain the username/password? I called sprint customer service but they just told me to go to the sprint website
Me too. Can't connect to EVDO.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro