PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 07:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i think he posted this in here somewhere that someone made that special for him. is there a diff. action screen also? i may be wrong, ill try to find the post.
Its a skin that you can dl off the site, here http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/english/users_skins.htm

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 12-21-2008, 08:49 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
It seemed very slow to me. Are you using "M Today" or the "Second Today"? If your using second today, for some reason I can't re-install it. I would jump over to XDA but they are down.
i use second today. i posted a screenshot a page back. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...condtoday.html link for it. i love it, no problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:04 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Sorry it took so long... just waited till i got home. usually the activesync would be a black oval evdo

Old 12-21-2008, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Made some changes......

TF3D Portrait

TF3D Landscape

Second Today

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

main tab and charging S2U2 Merry Christmas!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot000.jpg (11.9 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot001.jpg (18.0 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:33 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmiranda9 View Post
Oh well i will like the Icons and the Weather as it is
ill help ya find something if you want. heres clocks, icons, sliders and whole themes. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=436867 start with net3.5 cab here. and other goodies. http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...ad.php?t=42730

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-21-2008 at 10:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:48 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmantom View Post
I had a problem with it installed a background image and everytime I went to my second today it wouldn't open and go back to tf3d. I went and deleted the settings.ini file and got it back working. Don't know if that will help you or not.
you can also use this link to remap softkeys on second today. very usefull. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...-softkeys.html
Old 12-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
I got a quick queston for ANYBODY who can help me. I have a blue them right now and I have the blue focus cab that turns the "focus" blue, but it doesnt change the numbers for example if I have a text message or email, the little cirle numbers, how can I change them blue> I have a cab that turns EVERYTHING red, but the one I have for blue doesnt turn everything blue. I hope Im not confusing people, Im at work and rushing this,LOL. Thanks for any help.
This should make your counters blue.... (I'm not the creator and can't recall who is, however I did d/l from this forum some time ago).
Attached Files
File Type: zip blue.zip (829 Bytes, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:03 AM
acs tester

my second today with wp and phatfinger plus phone alarm. im loving phone alarm, lots you can do with it plus tons of skins. firt time with it.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-22-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

chocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchocmatic is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to chocmatic Send a message via MSN to chocmatic Send a message via Yahoo to chocmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I really like this, could you kindly post any information and links that you can about your setup, thanks

Sorry for the late response. I'm using the following:

PhoneAlarm with Allrock skin (I made some modifications to it, so that it looks the way I want it to look)

TodayAgenda

Mars WeatherPanel with weather.com icons

SPB Mobile shell ( Changed the keys at the bottom to launch my menu so I can launch programs I use the most.

Last edited by chocmatic; 12-22-2008 at 02:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro