PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
changed the clock and bottom softkeys colors, keeping this one awhile.
I am a liking how you have your .CPR files edited, mind sharing them?
what clock are you using?
what ROM is this?
How did you change the soft key buttons?

lots of questions

thanks

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaede132 View Post
this is manila 2.1.1919.3517 (which has both weather clock and animated weather background) running on my touch pro. i cooked it using calkulin's kitchen. of course, calk's kitchen doesn't have this manila. i'm in the process of porting it to vga for my own personal use for the time being. it's not ready for a public release yet. what you see in that screenshot is my mod of the homescreen to make it look more like manila 2.5 without the (somewhat) useless shortcut launcher icons.
I am not going to assume that you'll be making this ROM public as that can be a lot of work (especially this one as I can see a lot of people jumping on it), but if your are that's great to hear. I'll be eagerly awaiting as well .
Old 10-27-2009, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Enjoy =)

Old 10-27-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkaede132 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I am not going to assume that you'll be making this ROM public as that can be a lot of work (especially this one as I can see a lot of people jumping on it), but if your are that's great to hear. I'll be eagerly awaiting as well .
i don't plan on making a rom out of it. my preferences in a rom aren't the same as the next guy. if/when the time comes, i'll release an EXT/cab of it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
I am a liking how you have your .CPR files edited, mind sharing them?
what clock are you using?
what ROM is this?
How did you change the soft key buttons?

lots of questions

thanks
thanx, baseline rom, clock is on rom, fonts are included and changeable insettings, bottom softkeys are stock except the color change i did, tb is posted couple pages back. titanium notification i installed found everywhere. anything you want, pm me, tweaking tp2 so some or most files im dumping, still got tp but leaving this setup/rom on. best overall rom ive used for tp.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
thanx, baseline rom, clock is on rom, fonts are included and changeable insettings, bottom softkeys are stock except the color change i did, tb is posted couple pages back. titanium notification i installed found everywhere. anything you want, pm me, tweaking tp2 so some or most files im dumping, still got tp but leaving this setup/rom on. best overall rom ive used for tp.
Ok, it looks like the .CPR files are edited that way in 6.5.1?

I may give this ROM a go although I am BIG fan of NRG's ENERGY ROM
Old 10-29-2009, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
".best overall ROM"? Seriously? You got me curious. What makes it the best for you? I went over to the baseline thread to look around. I see he has a few builds. Which one are you running?
Old 10-29-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
".best overall ROM"? Seriously? You got me curious. What makes it the best for you? I went over to the baseline thread to look around. I see he has a few builds. Which one are you running?
It is the best overall ROM for TP in my opinion as well. I'm running a 23502 (awesome build) I built with his kitchen. His kitchen is great for n00bs like me. It's so easy to learn and he takes the time to answer all questions. His kitchen is updated nightly so as soon as he's got something new, we all have something new. It's the fastest ROM/Kitchen I've ever run. It's damn near bug free, and is slimmed down a lot compared to other ROMs; but he's got good basics. It's got great battery life as well.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-29-2009 at 11:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I may have to check that out.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: HTC

acusca is a n00b

Hi Folks,

Is there has any possibility to find a gold task bar that looks bling bling?
Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro