PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DOUBLEVISION Send a message via Yahoo to DOUBLEVISION
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Yes I Believe So
Old 10-30-2008, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh05t View Post
which sprint store in ny?
staten island
Old 10-30-2008, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnts1993 View Post
Just my luck, I talked to a guy this time and he knew what I wastalking about this time but said I can't get it till Sunday...totally bumed out!!!!
I gave him the product number and he said yeah that is the pro but he can't order it, I told him I knew people who ordered it already and he said that may be very possible but it wont process or something!!!

call again and again until the order is placed
Old 10-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6700

bigwest is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by larcin View Post
Hi everybody,

Great news!! We got the HTC Touch Pro and are placing all the pre-orders now. I will be emailing each of you individually with the tracking information as soon as I receive it myself.
I want to thanks all of you again for sticking it out with me.

Enjoy your phone…give me some feedback on it because I might be getting one myself!!

Thanks!!

Andrew Haucke
EVP CAM
Nationlink Wireless
phone: 888 457-6294
mobile: 615-497-0817
fax: 888-279-0450

andrew.haucke@evpdiscount.com

Contact EVP: (88 457-6294, Mon 9:03- 5:00 CST, Tues-Friday 8:18am - 5:00pm CST
Got The Same Message From Andrew looks Like it may ship out earlier than we thought hopefully TOMMOROW I had mine overnighted
Old 10-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6700

bigwest is a n00b

I keep checking my email waiting for my tracking number...I haven't been this anxious since......the premiere of "Dark Knight"
Old 10-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwest View Post
Got The Same Message From Andrew looks Like it may ship out earlier than we thought hopefully TOMMOROW I had mine overnighted
This is just in! My evp rep just called me and told me that the phone has shipped!!! And said by time they have the tracking info tomorrow I'll have my phone! So when I'm able to track my phone be to late I'll already have it!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

knlmwq is a n00b

I just placed my order to exchange my touch diamond for a touch pro through retentions with overnight shipping and after placing the order and getting my order confirmation number, I was told that technically the phone isnt released til November 2nd so my phone may not ship out til Monday. Hopefully this isnt the case. Are others getting the same information?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Wow, must suck for you guys ordering from telesales over a promise. I was promised credits that got me the phone for $130 after rebates, however I got them to just credit the promised credits after buying at BB. So I paid $256 at best buy, have $175 of credits on my account, so with the 20% off and activation fee, the phone has a net cost of $99 to me.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC pro

bnts1993 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Wow, must suck for you guys ordering from telesales over a promise. I was promised credits that got me the phone for $130 after rebates, however I got them to just credit the promised credits after buying at BB. So I paid $256 at best buy, have $175 of credits on my account, so with the 20% off and activation fee, the phone has a net cost of $99 to me.
you are lucky!!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Long story short, I got mine ordered and they gave me the order number on the phone. What makes no sense is I asked if it was overnight shipping and she said yes but it could take 3-5 days...huh?

Anyway, I spent almost an hour on the phone between CS, Telesales and god knows who else before I actually got the phone orderd. If it wasn't for the phones themselves and the better plan prices, I would just ship in an instant. I am tired of the run around and crap I get from Sprint.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro