PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950 and 6900
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

sadik5401 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek2tirado View Post
I have went ahead and merged all 6 threads about the touch pro release date and price into this 1 thread please keep all talk and question in this thread any new threads will be deleted.

From the looks of it, Sprint has gone and gotten a decent chunk of its playbook leaked all over the interblogs, and it's chock-full of titillating information. Thanks to slippery fingers and loose lips, we already knew that the Touch Diamond and Touch Pro were headed to the carrier, but now we have some solid dates (mid-September for the Diamond, October 19th for the Pro), and pricing ($549.99 and $579.99 unsubsidized, $249.99 and $320 with contract). Of course, this is all according to the above document, which admittedly could be the work of an extremely bored Photoshopper -- but this jibes pretty tightly with a lot of other chatter we've been hearing.

didnt find a thread with an offical relase date
i saw ol dude post the price up bout not the release date
looks like 10/19 is wat we are lookin at now
got this off engadget.com

YAy one month from tmw, thats the greatest news ever, i just wish i knew the exact price.
The document shown above is 100% accurate. i work for sprint retail and i already have the Touch Diamond. i got it the day after it was released and it is an awesome phone to say the least. we just got them in the store for sale 2 days ago. so the Touch Pro will probably take about 1 1/2 weeks to reach the stores after the release date of 10/19.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

man my mogul has one leg, and its on a banana peel over a cliff lol
Old 10-08-2008, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
As much as I wish this guy was wrong, he has been very good with release dates.

I wish I was wrong as well but that is the news I was handed... I dont like the Nov 2nd date either but I have no doubt unless things change from now to then that this will be the date. He has never let me down before and has always updated me of the changes in plans. Like I said the info came from about as far up the food chain as possible... My contact- VP- CEO...

James
Old 10-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Geez... now a days. Everyones got a contact. Drop this bull of dates and lets be patient and wait. I hate it when i read.."my conatct said this and that". Matter of fact... my pet conure has a contact too. He said it will be in on the 19th. There. Done deal.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Geez... now a days. Everyones got a contact. Drop this bull of dates and lets be patient and wait. I hate it when i read.."my conatct said this and that". Matter of fact... my pet conure has a contact too. He said it will be in on the 19th. There. Done deal.
If you are tired of reading release date threads simply skip em.
They are not going to stop and I actually like them as I'm sure lots of other people do.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Actually the Pro, it's photos, and the videos, were all created by Industrial Light & Magic. There is no such device.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan

The way I see it, EVP is not part of Sprint. Therefore, how can someone from that company speak about a launch of a carriers phone? I bet they're just talking about when their going to have the phones available for purchase. I haven't seen a Diamond locally yet, I heard they have em in some stores though. The only way your probably going to be able to get a PRO at launch is phone or online ordering, just as with the Diamond. And, $5 is a small bet, I challenge to put that to test for the 19th. PayPal anyone?!?!
Old 10-09-2008, 03:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

khalid7412002 is a n00b

not that this info is anymore accurate than the other release dates people have thrown around these forums but i was told by 3 different people that the Pro will be available in stores on the 23rd of October. this was in store talking to a sales manager in sacramento, ca. and two different reps on the phone. also my sister in irvine, ca was told that the 23rd is when they are getting the PRO. then talking to a manger in the retention dept, he told me that the phone would be released towards the end of this month and stores should be getting them around the 23rd date that i was told. but who knows, it will come out when it comes out. the question is should i wait till they work any kinks that might arise with the first batch of phones or get it the day it comes out?
Old 10-09-2008, 04:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Probably wait, unless your existing phone is virtually dead
Old 10-09-2008, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho

yea i really hope this is right
[1x Sprint Touch Diamond][4x Sprint Touch Pro]
[1x Sprint Touch Pro 2]
Only phone ever paid for out of pocket... My first VM4500.....
Now I'm a Sprint Customer for Life!!!!!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro