PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Raphael/touch Pro Comin To Sprint?? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30023)

Blad3 08-05-2008 10:11 PM

Re: Raphael/touch Pro Comin To Sprint??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapMaker (Post 372901)
Verizon FTW

way to contribute to the thread moron.

anyways, i would be surprised if BB gets it before sprint does.

zero157h7 08-05-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapMaker (Post 372901)
Verizon FTf

is more like it, that is unless you like inferior phones.

ScrapMaker 08-06-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blad3 (Post 372910)
way to contribute to the thread moron.

anyways, i would be surprised if BB gets it before sprint does.

Making friends, I see...

It's not as if this thread already has 32 pages of slobbering non-sense, now is it?

ScrapMaker 08-06-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero157h7 (Post 373022)
is more like it, that is unless you like inferior phones.

keen observation :)

My employer wants to put me on Verizon, and pay for my phone usage... even for personal calls, etc.

I told them I would rather stay with Sprint. (ftw)

drexappeal 08-06-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapMaker (Post 373052)
keen observation :)

My employer wants to put me on Verizon, and pay for my phone usage... even for personal calls, etc.

I told them I would rather stay with Sprint. (ftw)

Aside from telling them you would rather stay with Sprint, are they re-imbursing you for your Sprint bill? That's what should be happening (or at minimum, reimburse you for a portion of your bill).

cornelious2 08-06-2008 02:14 PM

thats what they are trying to do, a company should re-imburse cell usage, but they also have the option of making you use their carrier if you want them to compensate. becase alot of your minutes would be mobile to mobile instead of using minutes if all were on one unified carrier.

ScrapMaker 08-06-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornelious2 (Post 373634)
thats what they are trying to do, a company should re-imburse cell usage, but they also have the option of making you use their carrier if you want them to compensate. becase alot of your minutes would be mobile to mobile instead of using minutes if all were on one unified carrier.

I should hopefully be able to convince them to let me use Sprint. Especially if it makes sense (dollar-wise.)

qbunnie 08-07-2008 11:47 AM

Anybody know what ISM is? Herman lists only 32 mb vs the Rapheal's 64 mb. Other than that, the flyer says the Herman is clearly better.... Sounds almost like internal storage memory, but its pretty meaningless at that small a size.

[sammich] 08-07-2008 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbunnie (Post 374775)
Anybody know what ISM is? Herman lists only 32 Mb vs the Rapheal's 64 Mb. Other than that, the flyer says the Herman is clearly better....

All I could think of is internal storage memory... But that makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe it has something to do with the firmware or graphics?

Trident 08-07-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbunnie (Post 374775)
Anybody know what ISM is? Herman lists only 32 mb vs the Rapheal's 64 mb. Other than that, the flyer says the Herman is clearly better.... Sounds almost like internal storage memory, but its pretty meaningless at that small a size.

I recently saw somewhere that it was Intimate Shared Memory. Don't know about the Intimate part, but a little searching indicated that it was memory shared for both programs and video buffering. Or something like that. Or not like that at all. :drunken: