PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
In short, the tp1 was the biggest piece of crap phone i've ever owned. From the OS to the crappy hardware issues I had with it.
I think your either taking that a little to far or you must have not owned to many phones lol. I've had plenty phones far worse then the touch pro. It's not that bad of a phone, just carry a charger wherever you go.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 01-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Herman (TP) = SoOo Sexy
Carrier: MetroPCS
Threadstarter

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to I m J James

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I think your either taking that a little to far or you must have not owned to many phones lol. I've had plenty phones far worse then the touch pro. It's not that bad of a phone, just carry a charger wherever you go.
LOL Pimpsurprazx we actually agree on something.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:21 PM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
LOL Pimpsurprazx we actually agree on something.

Finally lol, now we just need to agree on hofo and were set
Old 01-29-2010, 02:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
So youre telling me you're willing to stick with an OS even as others pull ahead of it? That's like saying you'll stick with your 1974 volkswagon over a new car because you like the ability to be able to fix it. When that android with the snapdragon in it drops on sprint im goneeeeeeee.

No, I would say I would rather have a 69 Chevelle SS with the 454 the most new sport cars currently out right now because they don't have the heart they once used to. Also for the record, the HD2 is out, which is still winmo and snapdragoned up.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regularI m J James is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
So youre telling me you're willing to stick with an OS even as others pull ahead of it? That's like saying you'll stick with your 1974 volkswagon over a new car because you like the ability to be able to fix it. When that android with the snapdragon in it drops on sprint im goneeeeeeee.

I'm a sucker for Microsoft, that is all I can say.

Ill wait for snapdragon on Windows. Sorry just not a fan of any other mobile OS.

Last edited by I m J James; 01-29-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HP 6315(retired) HTC 6700(retired) HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

boggie557 is a n00b
Talking Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

I agree with you on your post. Althought the phone has some known problems the main problem is people buy it that don't need it. It's like giving your grandma a Maserati to drive to the grocery store once a week. lol
Old 01-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggie557 View Post
I agree with you on your post. Althought the phone has some known problems the main problem is people buy it that don't need it. It's like giving your grandma a Maserati to drive to the grocery store once a week. lol
very true most people just need a simple flip phone.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggie557 View Post
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by I m J James View Post
very true most people just need a simple flip phone.
True again.

I'm still on my first TP, with no problems.

The problem with Windows Mobile is, its not easy/simple. So the average Joe just won't understand it.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
True

True again.

I'm still on my first TP, with no problems.

The problem with Windows Mobile is, its not easy/simple. So the average Joe just won't understand it.

I totally agree windows mobile isn't isn't for the faint of heart. Its great isn't it! Just think if you had a fruit phone you would probably rail break it.

Droidrox39
Old 01-30-2010, 12:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

jkpsaras is just getting started

I upgraded from a 6700 to the TP a year ago. I'm running Empirom (no longer being updated by chef), and have NO BATTERY problems. Battery life is good, no overheating.
With G-Alarm, Pocketshield, and Skyfire it's all the computer I need while on the go.
I plug in the charger while at my desk at work, or in the car, or bedside table. I have an extra battery.

My only real complaint is weak GPS signal. I use Sprint Navigation on my commute to/from work to re-reroute around traffic jams.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro