PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: None for this phone

ziptrx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by antivirus1 View Post
Where do that go.. i put it on and the registy is still the same..
One more thing.. do i write the prl with cdma workshop
I use CeRegeditor to mess with the registry. Connect your phone via Activesync, start the program, then go to the Edit menu, select Import and select the reg file. I couldn't tell you anything about CDMA Workshop or QPST, since I can not get my phone to connect to either one.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
Whitey,

I think I have figured out Cricket's MMS, and have not found this info. I sent myself two pictures, both 1536x2048, but one is 412k and the other is 652k. When I receive both pictures, the 412k comes in at 1536x2048 but the 652k was resized. It appears that any picture that is over 500k will be resized. I also tested this with MMS videos and had the same results. I am in the San Antonio area, so this could be market-area specific. What do you think?
Here is a reg file that you can import.
Try this registry setting for your MMS issue
HKLM/SOFTWARE/ARCSOFT/ARCSOFT MMS UA/ CONFIG/MM1/WSPHEADER/USERAGENT VALUE DATA Sonyericssonw800i/R1L

Quote:
Originally Posted by antivirus1 View Post
Where do that go.. i put it on and the registy is still the same..
One more thing.. do i write the prl with cdma workshop
You can use either CDMA WS or QPST to load the PRL or you can load it through the EPST program on the phone by placing the PRL file on the phones internal memory I use my documents folder.
Quote:
I use CeRegeditor to mess with the registry. Connect your phone via Activesync, start the program, then go to the Edit menu, select Import and select the reg file. I couldn't tell you anything about CDMA Workshop or QPST, since I can not get my phone to connect to either one.
Why can't you connect to QPST what's the story.

I will also be updating the first post this week with a cab for the WAP/MMS/GPS all in one.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-25-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Her is a GPS only cab for those still having difficulties.
Attached Files
File Type: cab whitey10tc cricket GPS Fix.cab (1.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
Try this registry setting for your MMS issue
HKLM/SOFTWARE/ARCSOFT/ARCSOFT MMS UA/ CONFIG/MM1/WSPHEADER/USERAGENT VALUE DATA Sonyericssonw800i/R1L
I changed this and now all pictures, regardless of file size, arrive at 576x768. Before, I had the useragent set to MOT-QA30/00.72 UP.Browser/7.2.7.5.546 (GUI) MMP/2.0 and I could receive pictures at 1536x2048, as long as the file size was 500k or less.
Quote:
Why can't you connect to QPST what's the story.
I couldn't tell you what exactly the problem is. I have the drivers installed, connect my phone in diag mode, but QPST will not detect the phone on any port. The HTC Diagnostic Interface is installed to COM6 and in QPST Config, I have added COM6, but no success on connecting to the phone. I have also reinstalled the drivers, and tried other COM ports with no luck. Who knows..
Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
I changed this and now all pictures, regardless of file size, arrive at 576x768. Before, I had the useragent set to MOT-QA30/00.72 UP.Browser/7.2.7.5.546 (GUI) MMP/2.0 and I could receive pictures at 1536x2048, as long as the file size was 500k or less.
I couldn't tell you what exactly the problem is. I have the drivers installed, connect my phone in diag mode, but QPST will not detect the phone on any port. The HTC Diagnostic Interface is installed to COM6 and in QPST Config, I have added COM6, but no success on connecting to the phone. I have also reinstalled the drivers, and tried other COM ports with no luck. Who knows..
I would say if you haven't already revert back to the QA30 useragent. I have had a couple Titans that play hell connecting to QPST, I sometimes would need to reinstall the HTC drivers several times. Also do you have an XP or Vista PC?
Old 01-25-2010, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
I would say if you haven't already revert back to the QA30 useragent. I have had a couple Titans that play hell connecting to QPST, I sometimes would need to reinstall the HTC drivers several times. Also do you have an XP or Vista PC?
I have Vista. I've reinstalled the drivers a number of times and am now thinking I may have to be on XP with Activesync 4.5. This weekend I'll probably install a VM of XP and see if that works.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: Cricket

whitetail73 is a n00b
Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

I Hope someone can help me.... I was on the #3 process of this tut and we had a power outage! Just my luck! Anyways, My TP will only boot up to the the bootloader screen/multi color screen, and says "Security Unlocked" at the top. Has the RAPH500 SPL-0.35.0000 on the screen. I tried to re-load the Unlocker and it does show the loading screen but only lasts for about one full minute, it stays at 0% then has "ERROR [262]: UPDATE ERROR" ont the RUU? Does the same thing when I tried to re run the #3 process as well. WMDC will not connect either. I am stuck...Please help. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2010, 03:46 AM
Lurker

whitetail73 is a n00b

Just to ad...When I run the RUU, where it shows at the top on the "from" ROM part, it is blank. Does this mean there is no ROM on my phone which is ausing my problems? Just wanted to ad that and see if it helps. Thanks again.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:02 AM
Lurker

whitetail73 is a n00b

I should ad that after this first happened, my TP would boot up to a black screen with white letters saying "HTC Touch Pro" and some small red letters and numbers at the bottom and would stay that way. I left it for a couple hours hoping it would get past that point and finish booting up but to no avail. Now after trying to reload the unlocker and trying to reload the step #3, which would always come up with the error I previously stated, it will now only boot up to the bootloader/colors screen. Thanks again.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail73 View Post
I Hope someone can help me.... I was on the #3 process of this tut and we had a power outage! Just my luck! Anyways, My TP will only boot up to the the bootloader screen/multi color screen, and says "Security Unlocked" at the top. Has the RAPH500 SPL-0.35.0000 on the screen. I tried to re-load the Unlocker and it does show the loading screen but only lasts for about one full minute, it stays at 0% then has "ERROR [262]: UPDATE ERROR" ont the RUU? Does the same thing when I tried to re run the #3 process as well. WMDC will not connect either. I am stuck...Please help. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Quote:
Just to ad...When I run the RUU, where it shows at the top on the "from" ROM part, it is blank. Does this mean there is no ROM on my phone which is ausing my problems? Just wanted to ad that and see if it helps. Thanks again.
Quote:
I should ad that after this first happened, my TP would boot up to a black screen with white letters saying "HTC Touch Pro" and some small red letters and numbers at the bottom and would stay that way. I left it for a couple hours hoping it would get past that point and finish booting up but to no avail. Now after trying to reload the unlocker and trying to reload the step #3, which would always come up with the error I previously stated, it will now only boot up to the bootloader/colors screen. Thanks again.
Find the original shipped ROM for your TP and flash it. When you lost power during the flash in step 3 you most likely lost your radio also.Also you won't need WMDC just place it in bootloader and plug in the USB it should then say USB at the bottom then you can flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro