PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 11:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 $199 on SERO

I submitted my order Saturday and was shot down Monday with the same boiler plate response that my SERO account is not compatible.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

theroyalwe is just getting started

I was planning on adding my GF to my account and bringing her # over from AT&T. She wants the Moment and I have a TP2. It appears that if I click that I want to move to a F&F plan I have to get 2 phones. Maybe I'll grab a Hero just for the hell of it and sell it on ebay. Since I'm a premier member I get a full upgrade every year anyway.

Anyone tried having their # ported over by these people? And also... I haven't heard for sure if people have been having these added to their accounts or if they are paying on their credit cards. Since my work allows me to expense my whole bill I may even get a second TP2 for only 199. hmmmm.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

I was approved on my non-SERO account with this $199 deal today. It took them 5 business days to approve my order. I wonder if I can still use the $100 rebate offer?
Old 12-16-2009, 04:11 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalwe View Post
I was planning on adding my GF to my account and bringing her # over from AT&T. She wants the Moment and I have a TP2. It appears that if I click that I want to move to a F&F plan I have to get 2 phones. Maybe I'll grab a Hero just for the hell of it and sell it on ebay. Since I'm a premier member I get a full upgrade every year anyway.

Anyone tried having their # ported over by these people? And also... I haven't heard for sure if people have been having these added to their accounts or if they are paying on their credit cards. Since my work allows me to expense my whole bill I may even get a second TP2 for only 199. hmmmm.
not true.
i was told the same thing, but u only get the $150 off a new phone and no other instant, in store, or mail in rebates. you have to be 22 months in to an existing contract for a full upgrade.
say you wanna buy a hero with the 150 off, ,its still $329. plus tax because the full retail value is 479.99, whereas they sell it to a new customer or some one whos been in their contract for 22 months for 179.00

plus almost everyone whos not on sero is a premier customer. the 69.99 450 min everything data plan is considered premier.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

theroyalwe is just getting started

are you talking about at a sprint store or at the accenture portal? I did an 'upgrade check' on the accenture portal and it said I'm good for the full 150.

Did anyone have the same outcome from the website in the OP or is that just when you go to a store?
Old 12-16-2009, 11:31 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalwe View Post
are you talking about at a sprint store or at the accenture portal? I did an 'upgrade check' on the accenture portal and it said I'm good for the full 150.

Did anyone have the same outcome from the website in the OP or is that just when you go to a store?
at a sprint store or on the phone or the sprint website. you would get extra rebates at the accenture portal, because they offer an extra discount outside of sprint. if you were to walk in to a sprint store with your "full upgrade", you would only get 150 off a phone. your not eligible for any other rebates because you havnt fullfilled your contract to a satisfying point wich is 22 months. as i said. a hero on sprint to a new customer is a special 179.99 whereas an existing customer whos upgrading wont get nearly as good of a price. even if your good for the "full 150".
good luck through accenture though. alot people have been denied for multiple reasons.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Does anyone who got this deal know if the UPS needs a signature or not for delivery?
Old 12-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
Does anyone who got this deal know if the UPS needs a signature or not for delivery?
Every phone delivery I've received from Sprint required a signature.

FYI: Folks, I posted this deal earlier, and guess no one is seeing it. My $50 (plus tax, $100 rebate) TP2 is being delivered today. And I can confirm that is WORKS for SERO!!

You need to either (1) add a new line (no SERO then, unless you call within the first 30 days to Retentions and get them to change the plan to a SERO, which is do-able, but very difficult); or (2) extend a 22+ month old contract by two years. I had an extra line that was out of contract, so the $100 rebate applied. Also note, at the checkout screen, you need to enter the $50 service credit code (code can be found in that link above).

Even without the rebate, you can get a TP2 for $150, if you factor in the $50 service credit.

Good luck!

Old 12-18-2009, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Every phone delivery I've received from Sprint required a signature.

FYI: Folks, I posted this deal earlier, and guess no one is seeing it. My $50 (plus tax, $100 rebate) TP2 is being delivered today. And I can confirm that is WORKS for SERO!!

You need to either (1) add a new line (no SERO then, unless you call within the first 30 days to Retentions and get them to change the plan to a SERO, which is do-able, but very difficult); or (2) extend a 22+ month old contract by two years. I had an extra line that was out of contract, so the $100 rebate applied. Also note, at the checkout screen, you need to enter the $50 service credit code (code can be found in that link above).

Even without the rebate, you can get a TP2 for $150, if you factor in the $50 service credit.

Good luck!
Every phone I got from Sprint has not required a Signature.

Maybe it's local thing from UPS if the enforce it or not.

UPS is pretty lax but FedEx is pretty strict about enforcing it.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Every phone I got from Sprint has not required a Signature.

Maybe it's local thing from UPS if the enforce it or not.

UPS is pretty lax but FedEx is pretty strict about enforcing it.
hey, thatz amazing. i dont live in a particularly bad area...buy yeah, fed ex and ups packages have always been sig reqd. maybe its b/c mine were sent through sprint corporate??? ive had at least two dozen deliveries...all sig reqd. (pout)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2