PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2009, 06:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

john80hotkey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Custom Icons on a Custom rom

Hey whats going on everybody in ppc land. I just recently got my sprint touch pro 2 and im loving it! I recently attempted my first custom rom flash with success! Im running mighty mikes 6 custom rom released 11/25/09. So far no complaints except 1.. Nothing with the rom itself as far as stability. Ive been trying to customize the touchflo icons with no success. When I switched them on my touch pro weather it was by over writing the manila files or .cab install, everything was ok but that was on stock rom sprint. Now that im running a custom rom it wont work correctly. the files may override some but not all and the ones it does over write are messed up resulting in a hard reset (didnt have the original files backed up). i was wondering if there was something special or different I should do now that im on a custom rom to customize the tab icons with ones I like. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. just a fyi. I did see lil ricos work looks good but wanted to know were those my only options.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2