PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   One Key to GSM/CDMA Switch 1.0.0.2 Update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97858)

superevilllama 11-25-2009 05:17 PM

Re: One Key to GSM/CDMA Switch 1.0.0.2 Update

em.. no.. this tool is a **gsm/cdma switch** that is all that it does. That is what is in the topic, that is what it is called, that is what it does.

No it does not auto populate your data settings.
The matter of what the program does is so simple, I honestly have no clue how people can confuse it.

I did not mean to be rude, but dayum. Anyways, thanks OP for the application! Perhaps in the future other options may be available with this program.

jae.farah 11-25-2009 06:33 PM

waaw. i don't konw who took the jam out of your donut, but thank you that was very rude. it was just a simple question where you could have just kindly directed, and from your rude comment i take it you didn't even create the software so y are you so mad at me for just asking a question. its because of people like you that normal people like me are afraid to ask and afraid to express any openion and thats how product and software never improve and we end up with people discouraged from even developing. if i were the person behind this software then i would be honored that people are takin interest in my work and are willing to give feedback so that i may improve it if i can.

johnyd 11-25-2009 08:37 PM

How to install the program ?? I put the app in the sd card try to run it but its not running.. what i am doing wrong ??? can you guy help me out here.. :( thankx

JewBastard 11-26-2009 02:30 AM

Re: One Key to GSM/CDMA Switch

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.mauldin (Post 1350184)
Engrish please. I would most definately us it.

Freakin hilarious!

superevilllama 11-26-2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jae.farah (Post 1362357)
waaw. i don't konw who took the jam out of your donut, but thank you that was very rude. it was just a simple question where you could have just kindly directed, and from your rude comment i take it you didn't even create the software so y are you so mad at me for just asking a question. its because of people like you that normal people like me are afraid to ask and afraid to express any openion and thats how product and software never improve and we end up with people discouraged from even developing. if i were the person behind this software then i would be honored that people are takin interest in my work and are willing to give feedback so that i may improve it if i can.

Well the only reason my jam was missing was because someone earlier posted the same questions regarding data settings. Actually multiple people posted the same question, was answered, and then scrolling through the pages I stumbled upon your post. It was just frustrating because people don't read before posting/searching..ever...

Anyways, I do not want to start fighing in this awesome program's thread so /end argument.

Tata! Happy Bird Day!

alex312 11-26-2009 03:24 AM

Hello! Is it possible to make switcher beetween NAM1 and NAM2 without reset?
Thank you in advance.

Arlen 11-27-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superevilllama (Post 1363756)
Well the only reason my jam was missing was because someone earlier posted the same questions regarding data settings. Actually multiple people posted the same question, was answered, and then scrolling through the pages I stumbled upon your post. It was just frustrating because people don't read before posting/searching..ever...

Anyways, I do not want to start fighing in this awesome program's thread so /end argument.

Tata! Happy Bird Day!

The next version will be added data setting switch, :)

superevilllama 02-03-2010 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just a bump here..

It seems data settings are automatic on switch. The autojoin feature was corrected with an updated radio. The data did not work on the sim I was using because it was prepaid. After using a contract-plan SIM, data worked fine automatically.

As an added feature, I found the registry keys to add this as a shortcut into the settings->connections area. Kind cool. If people are interested, I cabbed them together and uploaded it for your use.

Thanks for the app. Works flawlessly.

drmolle 03-26-2010 12:39 AM

Thanks to Arlen for this great app and to supervillama for the cab

I live in Mexico City and I've using Iusacell CDMA plan with unlimited data plan, but since their roaming cost is very high, I use either a Movistar or Telcel SIM card for travel. However I always need to get access to email (Iusacell doesn' charge roaming for data) I need to switch between companies. This will save a lot of time.

Thanks again

Gracias a Arlen por esta gran aplicacion y a supervillama por el cab.

Yo vivo en mexico y uso un plan Ilimitado de datos de Iusacell CDMA, ellos no cobran roaming por datos pero si por llamadas por lo que cuando viajo uso Telcel o Movistar prepago en un chip GSM. Sin embargo cuando necesito checar correos tengo que hacer el cambio.
Esta aplicacion me ahorrara muchisimo tiempo.

Gracias otra vez.

briggs 11-04-2010 02:23 PM

Tried this app again on a new rom, seams to do what it should.

Just don't put your phone in global mode and use it. I think that messed up my phone a bit.