PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 04:58 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
G-profile alternative? since G-profile doesn't work on newer rom builds

Anyone know of any G-profile alternative as Ageye doesn't seem to update the prog anymore. Also he's charging for every app he updates now.

I would like a program that can automatically turn the phone to silent, toggle bluetooth on and off and toggle 3g on specific time periods. If someone has or knows such a program that is free, i would like to know. THANKS

from what i found out, newer roms builds seem to have issues in G-profile. G-profile will no longer toggle bluetooth on and off. Also the profile settings have some problems because of newer windows mobile 6.5.1.

thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 11-16-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & MS 3.5

SKS06460 is keeping up the good workSKS06460 is keeping up the good work
Re: G-profile alternative? since G-profile doesn't work on newer rom builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
Anyone know of any G-profile alternative as Ageye doesn't seem to update the prog anymore. Also he's charging for every app he updates now.

I would like a program that can automatically turn the phone to silent, toggle bluetooth on and off and toggle 3g on specific time periods. If someone has or knows such a program that is free, i would like to know. THANKS

from what i found out, newer roms builds seem to have issues in G-profile. G-profile will no longer toggle bluetooth on and off. Also the profile settings have some problems because of newer windows mobile 6.5.1.

thanks
WOW, I wish I could help you. I LOVE G-Profile. Regardless of cost, it's the only program I tried that worked.
AutoFlight didn't work, and the timed profile function of PhotoContactsPRO didn't work either.
If G-Profile doesn't work with all these new cooked ROMS, that's the best reason I heard to stick with the existing Sprint ROM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:01 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKS06460 View Post
WOW, I wish I could help you. I LOVE G-Profile. Regardless of cost, it's the only program I tried that worked.
AutoFlight didn't work, and the timed profile function of PhotoContactsPRO didn't work either.
If G-Profile doesn't work with all these new cooked ROMS, that's the best reason I heard to stick with the existing Sprint ROM.
all roms w/ new manilla and new windows 6.5 or 6.5.1 will not toggle bluetooth while using G-profile.If you look @ ageye.de forum, the forum will show a lot of people having the same issue. Ageye already rewritten the whole prog with new layout and new regs keys, but the program has a trial period and timed. therefore it's not free. i refuse to pay 4.99 euro, but would be much willing ot give a donation that i think is worth the price.

i refuse to stick with stock sprint rom...
Old 11-16-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

zsunsun is just getting started

I use 'PhoneAlarm' it has just about every single possible useful software built in.

Including, screenlock, touchflo detacher, conditioned profile changer, bluetooth on/off, wifi on/off and so on.

check'em out.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:09 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsunsun View Post
I use 'PhoneAlarm' it has just about every single possible useful software built in.

Including, screenlock, touchflo detacher, conditioned profile changer, bluetooth on/off, wifi on/off and so on.

check'em out.
i'm not looking for a paid program

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2