PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   G-profile alternative? since G-profile doesn't work on newer rom builds (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96922)

twe90kid 11-16-2009 04:58 PM

G-profile alternative? since G-profile doesn't work on newer rom builds

Anyone know of any G-profile alternative as Ageye doesn't seem to update the prog anymore. Also he's charging for every app he updates now.

I would like a program that can automatically turn the phone to silent, toggle bluetooth on and off and toggle 3g on specific time periods. If someone has or knows such a program that is free, i would like to know. THANKS

from what i found out, newer roms builds seem to have issues in G-profile. G-profile will no longer toggle bluetooth on and off. Also the profile settings have some problems because of newer windows mobile 6.5.1.

thanks

SKS06460 11-16-2009 08:55 PM

Re: G-profile alternative? since G-profile doesn't work on newer rom builds

Quote:

Originally Posted by twe90kid (Post 1334580)
Anyone know of any G-profile alternative as Ageye doesn't seem to update the prog anymore. Also he's charging for every app he updates now.

I would like a program that can automatically turn the phone to silent, toggle bluetooth on and off and toggle 3g on specific time periods. If someone has or knows such a program that is free, i would like to know. THANKS

from what i found out, newer roms builds seem to have issues in G-profile. G-profile will no longer toggle bluetooth on and off. Also the profile settings have some problems because of newer windows mobile 6.5.1.

thanks

WOW, I wish I could help you. I LOVE G-Profile. Regardless of cost, it's the only program I tried that worked.
AutoFlight didn't work, and the timed profile function of PhotoContactsPRO didn't work either.
If G-Profile doesn't work with all these new cooked ROMS, that's the best reason I heard to stick with the existing Sprint ROM.

twe90kid 11-16-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKS06460 (Post 1335258)
WOW, I wish I could help you. I LOVE G-Profile. Regardless of cost, it's the only program I tried that worked.
AutoFlight didn't work, and the timed profile function of PhotoContactsPRO didn't work either.
If G-Profile doesn't work with all these new cooked ROMS, that's the best reason I heard to stick with the existing Sprint ROM.

all roms w/ new manilla and new windows 6.5 or 6.5.1 will not toggle bluetooth while using G-profile.If you look @ ageye.de forum, the forum will show a lot of people having the same issue. Ageye already rewritten the whole prog with new layout and new regs keys, but the program has a trial period and timed. therefore it's not free. i refuse to pay 4.99 euro, but would be much willing ot give a donation that i think is worth the price.

i refuse to stick with stock sprint rom...

zsunsun 11-16-2009 09:05 PM

I use 'PhoneAlarm' it has just about every single possible useful software built in.

Including, screenlock, touchflo detacher, conditioned profile changer, bluetooth on/off, wifi on/off and so on.

check'em out.

twe90kid 11-16-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsunsun (Post 1335290)
I use 'PhoneAlarm' it has just about every single possible useful software built in.

Including, screenlock, touchflo detacher, conditioned profile changer, bluetooth on/off, wifi on/off and so on.

check'em out.

i'm not looking for a paid program