PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 01:57 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
no belt clip or case! WTF

haha, i know many people have complained before. but WTF? a 350+ phone without a beltclip or case. wth was HTC thinking? Even the touch pro comes with a cheap case.

just wanted to vent. thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 11-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: no belt clip or case! WTF

the phone retails for just under $600...so I think HTC figures that if you can afford a $600 device...then 50 to seidio is chump change

Old 11-13-2009, 02:00 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
Even the touch pro comes with a cheap case.
you answered it yourself right there. it was cheap. too cheap. many-a-customer saw their phone go crashing to the concrete (me included) because of a cheap case... it was in their best interest to distance themseleves from the liability
Old 11-13-2009, 02:02 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the sedio case is mad expensive.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:10 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
the sedio case is mad expensive.
no its not!!!!

dont get the full case... get yourself a good screen protector and the Seidio holster and you are golden

Old 11-13-2009, 02:16 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Its quite simple really..HTC was too cheap to put in a new processor, more ROM and RAM, license the video drivers.

and now your asking for accessories from a 600$ retail phone? i think your asking too much...

I mean at this rate, how do you expect the HTC executives to fill their swimming pool with liquid gold?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-13-2009, 02:31 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

actually I think it may be a good thing. 3rd party htc accessories are always hard to come by because they always included the basics. now everyone will be in the market for such things and the market will provide.

lol.. ok, i'm off my reganbox
Old 11-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G and to the curb I kicked, WINMO

shatner is keeping up the good workshatner is keeping up the good work

here is the case you desire. 8.00 US shipped, buy TWO
User: touch.world
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leather-Case-H...item414a67a7e8

Old 11-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'm not worried about it. I have tried cases with this phone and with my TP and always get scratches because of the openings on the corners. I just carry mine in my front pocket. When I'm at the office like now... it's sitting on my desk and I am listening to music with headphones. If I get up, it goes with me.
Can we get then surgically implanted somehow? lol

p.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:33 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

I think some U.S. carriers (e.g. T-Mobile) included nice leather cases, just not Sprint... which is what I have

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2