PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   MS Bluetooth Stack in ROM upgrades (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95945)

TheBundo 11-13-2009 12:51 AM

Re: MS Bluetooth Stack in ROM upgrades

Add the BlueAnt Supertooth 3 to the list of badly working units. Worked fine with my Mogul, but hard to end a call on the TP2

Boo Boo 11-13-2009 12:57 AM

motorola h700 and 850 dont work

brnail 11-13-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swoope (Post 1324743)
you post a lot..

please pay attention and note the provider with the complaints about this issue..

i have.. you running a stock rom? most of the problems are vz with the stock rom.

beers

LOL...read lot? You tell me to pay attention, quote my post that I am on Sprint and suggest I must be VZ with stock rom. FYI, I am on Sprint, have had the problem with Stock, NRG, MM and Juicy. I called HTC and emailed them three times with two responses.

HTC says the problem is with the Widcomm stack. They recognize that there are BT headsets that are not compatible.

You don't even own a TP2 and are commenting here on issues people are having? Too funny.

maybe one less beer before you post?

Jugg...... Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not equipped to be able to do anything. Thanks in advance.

willnj 11-13-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbldwn02 (Post 1320637)
So far I've tried a $130 Plantronics Discover 975 and a $20 Ebay'd Jabra 8010 and niether hang up. I've heard jawbone doesn't hang up either....

I tried the hang-up cab and it didn't do crap.

Just noticed you have the same bluetooth headset as me (jabra BT8010) but we have different results. Maybe we should start comparing phones?

dodgeboy 11-13-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swoope (Post 1324493)
just an observation..

seems that the sprint phones tend to work fine with bluetooth. verizon, not so much..

dont have the phone still lurking to buy.. but that is what i see as a common thread..

beers

I also have Sprint and have all kinds of problems.

zanate 11-13-2009 01:51 PM

Add JayBird JB-200 to the list. It sort of worked with the stock Sprint ROM, but now is unusable since I moved to the EnergyROM Leo.

zanate 11-13-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo_X (Post 1319186)
see thats what i dont get? my7 S9 hangs up no problem.

My Ford Focus with MS Sync won't hang up from the steering wheel.

amjman 11-13-2009 06:58 PM

this is a update from my post a couple of days ago. the hanging up DOES work...if you are not on the internet!

then, i get a weird #777 error...when it does not work. when it does, and i have not the sms/mms or internet going, the bluetooth hangs up just fine. tested both plantronics headsets i own today.

so it must have something to do with the data connection! anyone get this exactly?

a

Boo Boo 11-13-2009 08:15 PM

how long was the call? it usually disables the bluetooth functions a min in

dbldwn02 11-13-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gutrrob (Post 1322859)
JD and juggalo_X are right, The broadcom stack is so much better than the MS stack, I don't have any problems with it.

Instead of whining and crying post after post...Try whining and crying to HTC/Carrier about the problem, I'm sure if enough of you complain (Like you do on this site) they will address the problem and patch it.

Another option is try cooking your own roms with the MS stack.

But please stop making posts about the BT stack already!!!

Already did and they said it's not compatibile with my head-set and it needs to be requested from Sprint.

And I'll complain and whine all I want, just to keep this thread at the top!

Bring back the MS stack!!!!