PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 04:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

mammcdonald is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint touch pro 2 tethering hhhhheeeeelllllppppppp

k have it up the name is forcecell connection phone as modem just delete this hold down and delete
Old 11-07-2009, 04:48 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammcdonald View Post
k have it up the name is forcecell connection phone as modem just delete this hold down and delete
yes, if ya could provide a screen shot of exactly what your deleting it would be easier to tell...... but if it says. forcecellconnection delete it, yes click hold n delete.

hklm/comm/internetsharing/settings delete the forcecellconnection line......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:12 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

mammcdonald is a n00b

it is the forcecellconnection phone as modem.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:15 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
it is the forcecellconnection phone as modem.
delete ittttttttttttt
Old 11-07-2009, 05:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

mammcdonald is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: sprint touch pro 2 tethering hhhhheeeeelllllppppppp

u are the bomb it worked im sending this from my lap top by using phone as modem i and my acking fricking hands owe u everthing u are the man .:headbang :=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D >:dru nken:
Old 11-07-2009, 05:33 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

mammcdonald is a n00b
Smile Re: sprint touch pro 2 tethering hhhhheeeeelllllppppppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
I have sprint and my way works. tmobile is different
thank you so much for all your help to but your way i just couldnt get to work on mine it just wouldnt get sprint in the drop down box of that internet sharing screen.but thank you so much for helping i really really really appreciate i would recomend u to help me any time in the future to thanks for your time.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
7 and 8 are backwords..... you wanna connect usp to pc/laptop first then hit connect........

Not completely true. I find it works best to hit connect on the phone first and then plug the phone in to the computer.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:40 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
u are the bomb it worked im sending this from my lap top by using phone as modem i and my acking fricking hands owe u everthing u are the man .:headbang :=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D >:dru nken:

glad you finally got it..... I think im the only one that does the delete forcecellconnection way, and everyone does it boo boos way, but its so much easier the way I do it.... make sure ya pass that info along to the next that needs help......... later man......
Old 11-07-2009, 05:41 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Not completely true. I find it works best to hit connect on the phone first and then plug the phone in to the computer.
wierd, Mine would error when I did that....
Old 11-07-2009, 05:50 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

mammcdonald is a n00b
Smile Re: sprint touch pro 2 tethering hhhhheeeeelllllppppppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
glad you finally got it..... I think im the only one that does the delete forcecellconnection way, and everyone does it boo boos way, but its so much easier the way I do it.... make sure ya pass that info along to the next that needs help......... later man......
i went to another thread that had the same problem wetbar and told him to about what u did i had to do reset like u said 2 times i just couldn't get that dam sprint to show up on the internet sharing screen. So now it is time to redo my whole phone with all my contact and email and other crap. Have any real good sugetion on ways to speed phone up and get color i dont now what the reset did but all home and othe flow screens i gray. if u have a real good beef up for my phone it is stock i dont have any kitchen or other stuff whant to keep stock just work better and add color. I do alot of just this phone as modem but do look around on phone some.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2