PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 32GB Touch Pro 2 <<< Yes I did it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalupinja View Post
+1...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
Where did you get a 32gb & does it read properly?

Screenshot of the free memory screen plz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I had a 16GB in my TP1, so yes it will handle it. And in my TP2 I have a 32GB micro SD card that I just purchased and it's working great
Seriously man, if you have a 32 gig MicroSD in your Touch Pro 2, we need to know what kind it is, where you got it, what class (speed) it is, and see a screenshot showing it works as advertised. I also wouldn't mind knowing how much it costs but I guess we can find that out ourselves after you post the rest of the info.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:18 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
YEAH... I don't mind. As long as you are on a mobile phone we can talk for ever.
Thank you sprint.
Did you see how much data I used. lol.
The reason you don't have many talk time used is because everyone that tries to call you goes straight to your voicemail, they can't get through because you're surfing the internet!!! HA HA

We're not AT&T so we can't talk and surf at the same time, well actually you can you'll just need two phones

Who wants to surf and talk, do we really talk on the phone that long!?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

wow so much negativity!!!! the man just shows off his nice mod.. again on a diff phone.. and people go crazy,lol ( personally i think its a cool idea ) just say thanks for showing instead of being negative..lol we are all here to help each other out.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:19 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

so are you gonna do that with every smartphone you get?
Old 04-17-2010, 04:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 & Dell Axim x51v

geodescent is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 510jungleboy View Post
Does anybody remember when I disected my HTC Touch, and Touch Pro and frankenstein it to hold SD 32GB of storage space? If you have, then you already know what you are about to see.

If anyone don't know what I am talking about, then here is the story. What I did is roll over the project from my previous HTC Touch and HTC Touch Pro to the HTC Touch Pro 2. It's a modded HTC Touch Pro 2 with regular size SDHC 32GB of storage space. I know..I know...it's an expensive phone..blah..blah...heeheh Anyway here is the pictures.

I'm just having fun thats all. It's rough draft right now. I might do some clean up to make it look OEM, but I don't know...

32GB SDHC of Storage + Juicy R2 Rom = Unlimited of happy time
That is awesome. =D>

I hereby suggest a USB3 port or eSATA port on the next device, because see, I have this 2TB drive in an external enclosure that's roughly 10 times the size of my TP2 and I'd love to carry them both with me. /light sarcasm yet seriously wanted. To laptop or not laptop? That is the question. Especially with a foldable BT keyboard that makes typing easier. Applications include student work in a dorm where space counts for everything, for starters...
Old 04-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If only there were a way to get 32 gb in a microsd card.....hmmm....

Next project, installing 120 gig ide hard drive to back of phone. I dare ya!
Old 04-17-2010, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If there was a way to put a faster CPU and more RAM on the phone, and then a 32 gig card, this thing would easily replace a laptop. Heck, it replaces a laptop in a pinch righ tnow anyway.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

i gotta say, seeing this makes me remember my PalmOS days (Sony CLIE units...) someone did a similar mod back then that i did as well... i miss my Clie UX50...

would love to see this done with the extended battery from either of the 2 major providers

Old 04-17-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

jj14x is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
If only there were a way to get 32 gb in a microsd card.....hmmm....
sandisk did that (SDSDQY-032G-A11M) ... http://www.sandisk.com/products/mobi...disk-microsdhc - not cheap of course ($200) - and is only a class 2 - but it is 32gb.
For now, I'll settle for my 16GB class 6 on my TP2
Old 04-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 & Dell Axim x51v

geodescent is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj14x View Post
sandisk did that (SDSDQY-032G-A11M) ... http://www.sandisk.com/products/mobi...disk-microsdhc - not cheap of course ($200) - and is only a class 2 - but it is 32gb.
For now, I'll settle for my 16GB class 6 on my TP2
Hear that? I think my wallet just ran out of the room in terror. Now I have to find where it hid.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2