View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:18 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 32GB Touch Pro 2 <<< Yes I did it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
YEAH... I don't mind. As long as you are on a mobile phone we can talk for ever.
Thank you sprint.
Did you see how much data I used. lol.
The reason you don't have many talk time used is because everyone that tries to call you goes straight to your voicemail, they can't get through because you're surfing the internet!!! HA HA

We're not AT&T so we can't talk and surf at the same time, well actually you can you'll just need two phones

Who wants to surf and talk, do we really talk on the phone that long!?