PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TP2 is the fastest stock ROM in sprint WM,people remove it cause its STOCK ROM

coming from the sprint apache ....to the mogul , TP and TP2 , with no doubt Sprint TP2 has the lead .......so fast.

people do not like it , because it is the stock ROM. !and by nature ....when we buy a new phone ...what should we do................?

Ah.......flash a custom ROM ! and get rid of the stock !

if it was build by mighty or one of the famous cooks,then everybody will like it and say WAW ..... it will be number one ROM.and they will flash it until the server burns out !

the only weak points in it is the lack of good and nice visual costomizations , and it is all fixable except the animated weather background in the new manila.

I was kidding , mighty ROM , Energy , and juicy are really good ROMs and so beautiful ,especially with the animations and the 3D home look and they are really fast .
I was just thinking about the way we look at STOCK ROMS !

this time stock ROM was different.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: Sprint TP2 is the fastest stock ROM in sprint WM,people remove it cause its STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
coming from the sprint apache ....to the mogul , TP and TP2 , with no doubt Sprint TP2 has the lead .......so fast.

people do not like it , because it is the stock ROM. !and by nature ....when we buy a new phone ...what should we do................?

Ah.......flash a custom ROM ! and get rid of the stock !

if it was build by mighty or one of the famous cooks,then everybody will like it and say WAW ..... it will be number one ROM.and they will flash it until the server burns out !

the only weak points in it is the lack of good and nice visual costomizations , and it is all fixable except the animated weather background in the new manila.

I was kidding , mighty ROM , Energy , and juicy are really good ROMs and so beautiful ,especially with the animations and the 3D home look and they are really fast .
I was just thinking about the way we look at STOCK ROMS !

this time stock ROM was different.

mods please move it to the TP2 forum , not the upgrades , posted here mistakenllllllllY .SRRY
Old 11-06-2009, 08:37 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Sprint TP2 is the fastest stock ROM in sprint WM,people remove it cause its STOCK

Quote:
mods please move it to the TP2 forum , not the upgrades , posted here mistakenllllllllY .SRRY
Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forum.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:19 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Re: Sprint TP2 is the fastest stock ROM in sprint WM,people remove it cause its STOCK

I dunno man...
The Sprint stock rom was only "fast" after you added a ton of tweaks and fixes. There are just so many bugs (e.g. ring+vibrate disappears on restart, etc.). On most of the custom roms, these required tweaks/fixes for the stock rom are built right in. Also some roms include as part of the rom a lot of the programs a lot of users considered basic and required (e.g. advanced config or regeditor).
That's even taking into consideration all the visual improvements over stock roms. Although, I must admit that a lot of them can be added to the stock roms manually. I think the Sprint stock rom would be more compelling if Sprint/HTC released some hot fixes for some of the stupid bugs.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

wrong forum... but I took stock out becasue I wanted 6.5.1 and using energy photon with manila 2.1 its awesome just wish sprint TV would work
Old 11-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I flashed 70% of the custom ROMs here and non of them runs in the speed I want ...... finally....? guess what I am running right now ?
Old 11-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I flashed 70% of the custom ROMs here and non of them runs in the speed I want ...... finally....? guess what I am running right now ?
The stock rom! I win
Old 11-23-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Should've listened.

Tried three roms to only find all of em had bugs and were ridiculously slow.

Flashing back to stock sprint rom today...

only thing i'll miss is wm 6.5 but not worth having the worlds slowest phone...

there have to more people like me who flashed roms just to get customized ones that are supposed to be better, only to realize that this time around they look cooler but are slow as hell.

should've listened...

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 12-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evil Evo

i360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

delete, wrong thread.

Last edited by i360; 12-03-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

back to sprint stock I have gone as well the customs are just to unstable for even normal use.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2