PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I dumped Seidio for Body Glove

I went with the BG as well waiting for it to come in. I have always gone with Seidio in the past, they are thin and compact hardly know it is there, but a week after I got my TP2, I picked it up from the cup holder in the vehicle and it slipped out of my hands not even 6" high and hit I guess just right on the plastic of the cup holder and it caused a spiderweb splinter from the side across the screen. Was still usable, just the top layer but ticked me off. So I did the insurance thing and got a new one. But if it is that flimsy on hits, I don't know that the Seidio will protect it. So I am going with the thicker BG case. I have seen them before, my dad had one on his TP1, and it looked nice but boy it thickened the phone up. That is what I dread but I also don't wanna have to file insurance again anytime soon so I guess I will just see where I go from here heh.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

itbmd is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to itbmd

What do you guys think of this case for $10? I like that it's specific to Sprint. Anyone buy from this seller/brand before?

ebay item # : 160371485263
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1
Old 11-05-2009, 01:35 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbmd View Post
What do you guys think of this case for $10? I like that it's specific to Sprint. Anyone buy from this seller/brand before?

ebay item # : 160371485263
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1
I got one similar to this from a different seller. It's okay, kind of thick though. The rubberized coating is nice, has the same feel as the battery cover of the Sprint TP2. The hole is in the right place, as the proximity sensor works. I accidentally knocked my phone off my desk the other day, probably like 2-3 feet off the ground. It hit a hard wood floor, the phone wasn't harmed but there was a small crack on the case...

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 11-05-2009, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
I have the Body Glove, but I wish it wasn't so darn big!
I agree. I really like the back of the BG, not so much the front.

I left the BG back on mine & replaced the front piece with the front from a clear case setup. Looks good & made the phone a bit smaller also.

~John
Old 11-05-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S7 Edge
Carrier: T-Mobile

caseyatbt is just getting started

I see that the Body Glove faces out when using the clip. This is a disaster for me. I will kill the screen in one day. Is there any ideas to carry it on a belt a different way?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

just got one ordered.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Turnkeys is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone have pics of the BG on their phone? I used Seidio on my Titan, and was going to order them again 'til I saw this post, starting to reconsider now.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnkeys View Post
Does anyone have pics of the BG on their phone? I used Seidio on my Titan, and was going to order them again 'til I saw this post, starting to reconsider now.
here ya go, the flash washed these out a little, it is blacker than this shows:

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

blitz12 is a n00b

I have one and it is great for protection. It does increase the size of the phone significantly but the protection is worth it to me. Now I'm looking for a case that I can wear on my belt that the phone with the body glove will fit into. The problem is that most smart phone cases aren't big enough. Anyone know of a case that would work? Thanks!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

[QUOTE=jmorton10;1301316]here ya go, the flash washed these out a little, it is blacker than this shows:[QUOTE]

damn that thing is a monster!! lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
body glove, cases, cdma, seidio, touch pro 2