PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 11:22 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HardSPL Unlocker and Donations

OK .... in efforts to keep confusion and posts with malice intent down ... I and a group of users have decided to contact our "mods" about all of the useless post in this thread and some of the harassment by some of our fellow users . Some of you may be new around here and some of you are a little more senior, rules are rules and you guys are breaking them :

3. Search before posting.

Please use the search feature before starting new threads. Odds are we have already discussed your problem. Please see this thread for searching tips. If you come across a question that has been discussed before, please still be helpful and post a link to the topic instead of just telling the user to search first. We're all about helping each other!

4. Be polite and treat fellow members with respect.

No Flaming anyone, we are all friends. This includes starting threads about a person or an issue. If there is an issue with something, it belongs in PMs, NOT in the public forum. Do not call out people in the forums, this belongs in PMs. If you have an issue with someone, PM a staff member. Unless addressing a matter to a Moderator or Admin do not post a PM received from someone in the forums.

14. Stay on topic and post in the correct forums.

As large as the forum is, it is very helpful to the staff and your fellow members if you post in the correct forum. As threads become off topic it makes it hard for your fellow members to find the information he/she is searching for so be respectful and keep it on topic. If the thread continues to stay off topic a moderator may choose at there discretion to close the thread without warning. All new threads that are created and posted will be moved to the appropriate section by a staff member.

Now with this being said please believe that I alone will be bugging what ever mod is on about what is getting posted here even if I have to start bugging Mike himself this madness about the unlocker is gonna stop ......

Sincerely
JakDillard
Old 10-30-2009, 11:23 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

last...

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaurer32 View Post
Ok... This is my third post EVER for this site. You guys (and ladies too) who start these threads are the picture perfect example of ugly americans that are spoon fed by mommy and daddy and believe they deserve everything RIGHT NOW. It comes out WHEN IT COMES OUT! Stop being whiny (wh)itches [pun intended because of halloween].

Anyways, I assume that when it's released it will be when America is asleep. I got the innuendo cmonex
There is no need to generalize americans in that way, I am an american and I sure as hell don't act like that and honestly I get offended when people say things like that. You talking like that makes you no different than the people you are talking about.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
<snip>...the picture perfect example of ugly americans that are spoon fed by mommy and daddy and believe they deserve everything RIGHT NOW... <snip>...it will be when America is asleep...
Woooaahh... talking about getting personal! I am cool with whatever you think, but why "ugly"??

Oh yea, and looks like you are on Sprint... where do you live?

It's Friday people! Lighten up, have a drink, and relax. There is more to life then HSPL. Really!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

smaurer32 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
shove it, commie

(jk)

lol! Actually Nazi.... but only by heritage
Old 10-30-2009, 11:26 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
It would be the same if you donated to a charity for the cure for cancer. If they didn't find a cure for cancer would you want your money back? Of course not. They're working on it, and that is the reason you donated.
Could not have said it better myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
In before this bad boy is closed down...
Woot woot!!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

smaurer32 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Woooaahh... talking about getting personal! I am cool with whatever you think, but why "ugly"??

Oh yea, and looks like you are on Sprint... where do you live?

Arizona... Born and raised in Cali... but military so I've been to different countries....and know first hand what some other country citizens think of us. Bad far outweighs the good my friend.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

Quote:
Ok... This is my third post EVER for this site. You guys (and ladies too) who start these threads are the picture perfect example of ugly americans that are spoon fed by mommy and daddy and believe they deserve everything RIGHT NOW. It comes out WHEN IT COMES OUT! Stop being whiny (wh)itches [pun intended because of halloween].

Anyways, I assume that when it's released it will be when America is asleep. I got the innuendo cmonex

yet another newbie trying to catch some brownie points....lol

as for the ugly americans there bud, i have had a hard knock life. everything i have i worked hard as heck for it. i pay for health insurance. i also enjoy living the american dream, that alot of people dont have the chance to do. so watch yourself with that mommy and daddy b.s, and make sure you ask mommy if you can flash her phone before you screw it up

Old 10-30-2009, 11:30 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
I still dont understand why so many people dont know the rule of posting only ROMS and such in the upgrades forum... all other posts go in the main one.
i think this is one of those times where you've got more people checking the upgrade forum than the general section. Better publicity holmes.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, TP , TP2x2 and now EVO!!!

nutzy19 is keeping up the good worknutzy19 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by camalus View Post
Elite team is making a ton of money already... save your money till they decide to release it to more than just thier friends.

The ETA for release is three weeks ago.
Agree totally... they are probably not releasing it due to all the people donating thinking it will cause a release. I usually dont tip my waiter until AFTER the main course...not before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2